Mount Saint Mary College - New York Reviews

I would like to see more security present and visible on campus especially with such a surrounding area.
I love the campus. There are so many study spaces available around campus. Professors are good and work is a bit challenging but can be worth while. Although the center of the city is not that great, some surrounding area is nicer than the other part of the city.
You get to learn, be engaged in the lessons, hands on, you get to join clubs or activities, live on campus, have free time, eat at various places on campus and the teachers are there to help same with security.
Start Your Review of Mount Saint Mary College - New York
Mount Saint Mary College is a beautiful campus in the heart of Newburgh that overlooks the Hudson River. It is a small campus and accommodates each type of student. They have various services to enhance your education as well as your mental state during a semester.
Mount Saint Mary's College, although a small campus, is packed with beautiful scenery, incredible faculty and important career opportunities. The small, inclusive atmosphere of the school makes making friends an easy task! It also benefits teacher/student relationships greatly as standing out as an individual rather than just a number in class is almost guaranteed. The campus here at Mount is well kept and clean, overlooking the Hudson river which always guarantees an incredible view! Life as an on-campus resident is never dull, as faculty does a great job of keeping a consistent schedule of fun events for students to participate in! From petting zoos, to bingo nights there is never room for boredom. Mount has become a second home to me and I would recommend this institution to anyone who is looking for not only an amazing education but a comfortable, fun, inclusive college experience all around!
The school’s nursing program is recognized for its excellence and it has the necessary tools to prepare students to become excellent RN’s.
Became my home! I was very close with all of my professors and students. The dorms are really nice. The location (Newburgh) has a bad reputation, but I have never felt unsafe.
Mount Saint Mary College has a good academics program but the social life isn't good. The teachers and advisers always make sure that your own tasks and they want you to graduate on time. My teachers always gave extra credit opportunities and extended their office hours for me.
The Mount has been a great school for me for the past 4 years. I have learned so much while here and have made lasting friendships that I am beyond grateful for. They have prepared me well for my upcoming transition to Graduate school and have allowed me to leave with all the skills and knowledge I need to succeed in my next endeavors.
Mount Saint Mary College is a lovely campus that has a beautiful view of the Hudson River. The student body and faculty are so welcoming, and willing to lend a helping hand where they’re able to.
This school will cause you so much emotional issues. If you are not a nurse, science, or business major there is no point in going to this school. If you are not 100 percent sure that you going to stay in one of these majors do not go here. The academic advisors and staff are horrible they do not help with anything important. You will unexpectedly end up with no course credits and debits from classes they wouldn't allow you to take but needed. This school is a complete mess and has not had a president for the last four years. I'm surprised this school has not gone under because of the way they waste money on things that the student don't actually need or use. All of the facilities that you will see on the tour are the only good ones everything else in this school is falling apart.
They have been nothing but kind and generous towards me. It was very hard to leave my old school but I am glad I came to this school because they made transferring an easy adjustment for me.
Small school experience means not getting lost in the crowds. A sense of potential intimacy with teachers, professors and guidance personnel.
The second I stepped onto the Mount's campus, I fell in LOVE. The scenery, academics, and atmosphere are what influenced me into choosing a school like this. The Mount is a small community, which allows students to form connections with each other, giving each student a special bond wth one another as well as their professors. The professors work with you and they're extremely approachable whenever you need help; they will never turn you away. Overall, the Mount has become a second home to me and it gives me the support I need in order to succeed.
I love the Mount. The college is small and has a nice home-like feel to it but it is also big enough to see new faces. The school is diverse and very open to all people. You won't feel out of place here.
Mount Saint Mary College is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley. The campus overlooks the Hudson River and the views are breathtaking. Mount Saint Mary's College Alumni receive an excellent return on their investment.
It would be lovely to see more diversity on the campus. Overall the school is alright. In terms of classroom size, expect to see class sizes with under 30 students depending on major.
Start Your Review of Mount Saint Mary College - New York
This school was my first choice when I was applying for colleges. It's a beautiful and small campus, but there's just enough people that you don't feel smothered by the small population. My professors all know me by name and take the time to really help all of their students learn and grow. There's always something going on and every event, even if it turns out not to be the best event, has its perks to it. I honestly love it here and wouldn't trade it for another school.
Love the school, a lot happens, is fun. the food is good eat it all the time I also like the teachers and staff they are kind and really understanding.
Mount Saint Mary feels like home away from home. It is a close community with a beautiful view. Their dorms are the best looking dorms I have seen in my college looking process.