Mount Saint Mary College - New York is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division III (without football)
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.32 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.48 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Mount Saint Mary College - New York Reviews
When approaching my senior year in high school, I had to make a life changing decision in choosing a college. After visiting various colleges, I was most impressed with what Mount Saint Mary College was able to offer me. In four years, I will be graduating with a degree in Education Technology, which is second to none and have a wonderful job on campus. Throughout my time here, I plan to stay active and meet new people from all over the world. I believe that the career center will help me get a great internship, which will give me more experience into the field I'm striving for. If you want to come to a small liberal arts college where you can gain a quality education and have four years of fun, Mount Saint Mary is the place to be. So why not come here when the tuition is affordable and is located halfway between Albany and the city? It will make it a whole lot easier to commute!
The second I stepped onto the Mount's campus, I fell in LOVE. The scenery, academics, and atmosphere are what influenced me into choosing a school like this. The Mount is a small community, which allows students to form connections with each other, giving each student a special bond wth one another as well as their professors. The professors work with you and they're extremely approachable whenever you need help; they will never turn you away. Overall, the Mount has become a second home to me and it gives me the support I need in order to succeed.
Became my home! I was very close with all of my professors and students. The dorms are really nice. The location (Newburgh) has a bad reputation, but I have never felt unsafe.