Mount Mary University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.22 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.27 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.27 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities14 Graduates
Fashion and Apparel Merchandising13 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services12 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature11 Graduates
Business Administration and Management9 Graduates
Rehabilitation and Therapy9 Graduates
Occupational Therapy8 Graduates
Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.30 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.19 responses
Mount Mary University Reviews
I love my experience at Mount Mary! I love he professors and all my peers. It was my first choice of college and I'm so glad I was able to be part of this community. There are so many opportunities for the students here and so much encouragement. The campus is gorgeous as well year round. Only thing I did not like too much was how much everything costs but that's what happens at a private college. It was worth the price and the people you get to network with stay with you forever! Recommend this university to women who want small class sizes and want to change the world!
Mount Mary University is an excellent school. I am a college freshman and I have been having a wonderful experience so far. My professors have taught me very well, and the students are so easy to get along with. Mount Mary offers courses that fit perfectly to my major and there is many activities and clubs to join around campus. There is always something exciting happening!
Mount Mary is really great. If you're looking for a place to pursue your goals, this is it. It's a very unique college experience compared to a lot of state school. Small class sizes, great student to teacher ratio, lots of opportunity, and more. If you're looking for you stereotypical college experience, this is not the right place. It's a very quiet school on the weekend and doesn't really have a party scene. But if you aren't looking for any of that, Mount Mary is a great place to live out your college days.