Mount Ida College Reviews

Mount Ida definitely makes you fee like everyone can be a part of the school no matter your race, grade, or major. Most professors put in a lot of effort to make sure you understand the material and are happy to have 1 on 1 time with you to help you if you are falling behind on something. It is a great school!
If you are a student-athlete looking to play football for this program I recommend looking elsewhere solely for the fact of one particular coach by the name of coach chapman. His recruiting tactics are misleading and dishonest. He does not care about any of the kids he coaches, on or off the field. His only concern is to make a name for himself. I speak from experience as a parent who fell prey to his deception.
I love everything about the school. But if I could make a few minor changes, then I would. For starters, I would want there to be more events that commuter students can attend; so that we do not feel left out. I would also want some type of lockers to be able to put my books in, while I wait for my next classes. As a commuter student, this would be helpful so that I do not have to carry my heavy backpack all around campus. I have a bad shoulder and having lockers would be a huge help. Other than these two things, everything else about Mount Ida is fine.
Review Mount Ida College
i am planning a tour and so far what i heard about it and the research i did, I'm highly impressed. it has my major of psychology and it seems like a big opportunity for me to study in this facility and capture my dream as a life coach.
The school is good academically but if you have the option, do not live on campus. The people here are rude and disrespectful. Pay thousands to live with a bunch of animals. RAs and Res Life do not help at all. It is a small campus so there isn't much to do but it's nice that the city is so close. Not worth it if you are going for a more popular/common major found in other schools.
My experience at Mount Ida College wasn't good. There is not much to do here other than come back from class and watch sucky sports.
This school offers exceptional programs and offers the kind of diversity that students want in a school i highly recommend attending or at the very least applying to mount ida believe me this is a upcoming school with lots of student life from within the student body.
it was a really interesting college to go and see. i would definitely love to go here. the campus was really nice and the location was perfect.
Mount Ida College is located in a safe area in the town of Newton. It is a small campus that entails a tight knit community between faculty and students. The professors are here to help you be successful. There are free tutors and peer mentors on campus ready to assist if you find yourself in need of help. Everyone is really friendly here you can't walk to class without someone saying hi or asking how you're doing.
So far it has been a good experience and I'm looking forward for the rest of the time I have here
Some of the professors in my field also work in the field so they are up to date on what is happening in the field.
In my program we have a great number of places that will take us for internships. It will be very easy to get into an internship that I want.
I feel pretty safe walking on campus in the dark. I do worry sometimes when someone is near. I try to walk with a friend when possible.
I don't always get the best roommates. I am going into my junior year and I did not get the housing I wanted.
I am not a huge sports fan. I like soccer. I ran track and field in high school but they do not have it at my college.
My professors in my field also practice in the field so that makes them very knowledgable in their teaching. It is very relevant to the real world.
The parties on campus is pain, always on Thursday, which not helping for people who study and don't parties.
Review Mount Ida College
The registration process that everyone agree is pain in butt, but other is good.
We all take care of our diversity but there few places/people not acceptance.
The peer pressure is common in world so there no different.