Mount Aloysius College is a private, comprehensive, Catholic liberal arts college sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy. Established in 1853, Mount Aloysius College offers both undergraduate and graduate education. Since the founding of the College, nearly 16,000 students have become proud Mount Aloysius alumni. The College is committed to providing small class sizes, and students benefit from accessible faculty and staff. We offer over 100 clubs and organizations such as theatre, Mock Trial, and SGA. There are 14 NCAA Division III sports on campus.
Mount Aloysius College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.47 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.44 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Radiologic Technician37 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities25 Graduates
Physical Therapy Technician24 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration21 Graduates
Substance Abuse and Addiction Counseling15 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician11 Graduates
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey