Mott Community College Reviews

I absolutely love Mott Community College. I was terrified of college, but the professors were so welcoming and friendly that all of my worries went away. I hated high school because of the students and the lack of respect. Mott's students have been so nice and I am very surprised I actually like going here! I wish it were a 4 year college, but other than that no complaints.
The college professors were extremely helpful and excited about teaching. the education from professors was is well received. The counselors on the other hand lacked information about general questions any student would have. This made scheduling classes difficult and set back a lot of students on starting their programs.
I like Mott Community College a lot because it is more personal then other community colleges. You walk through the halls and professors recognize you and say hi. The school has a great environment where the students care for the community. I am apart of 3 clubs here and love it. We do a lot of community service and get students involved.
Start Your Review of Mott Community College
Mott community college does not care about its students whatsoever. They are only about money, and not about anything else to help students.
I’m loving being in my program and this school. It is viceroy easy to get to each class as all the buildings are centered around each other. The staff and faculty are very helpful if you need anything and the school is constantly growing to the best of its ability.
Mott Community College is a great educational institution to attend, not only because it is affordable, but also because there are great college courses offered at Mott Community College. There are also various clubs to join at Mott Community College as well.
I've met a lot of passionate students and professors here, but I've also met my fair share on the opposite side of the spectrum. Professors hold grudges, and they also keep those grudges in mind when grading things. I got a 94% in a class and actively participated, but because of a negative interaction, I received a 3.5. I personally cannot stand this university, and if it weren't so relatively affordable I'd leave.
I really enjoy the teachers and their willingness to help you acheive your goals; however, their finacial aid department could be more freindly.
Mott is a great place to go when you haven’t decided what degree you want. It’s is affordable and everyone is supper nice! Mott has all of the pre reqs for the degree you are choosing and all of the credits are transferable
My first experience would be that the was easier than I thought to find the buildings. I just wish that they were closer to each other without having to drive from one side to another for different class, just to find out the parking lot is full.
Overall good experience. Allowed me to complete my gen eds at much lower price than university. Attented the school for a total of 3 years. Some professors were great, others were awful. Definitely search for reviews on the professor before registering for the class, learned the hard way.
The faculty and teachers care about every student and their success throughout the semesters. The one thing that I would change about Mott community college would be the parking lot. The drive in and out of each parking lot is so tight, I am always afraid of colliding or side swiping with another vechile.
Mott is a great college for people of all ages and experience levels. They have a diverse student body and the class sizes are very small for almost every class. The professors actually care about your education and will help you whenever you need it. The other facility in other departments is slacking, but they are trying to implement the best systems to get things working smoothly. Overall, Mott is a great college and I would recommend checking it out.
I really like it so far here. The only thing that I have had trouble with was the enrollment and places to ask questions. No one seems to know what they are doing and are pretty rude. The professors are alright but I am having trouble understanding one and it brings my grade down quite a lot. I would definitely look into professors before taking their classes.
I like the variety of colleges and how the campus feels just like an on campus university. All of the professors are very helpful with you trying to achieve what you came here to do. When you make appointments they try to get you in as soon as possible.
Mott Community College is a great choice to get out of high school and earn some credits towards a bigger degree. It is also a great choice to earn an Associate's and get your foot in the door in your career life.
I love the campus, it is small and easy to manage. The professors really want to see you succeed and do their best to help you find your way. I do wish there were more clubs.
Start Your Review of Mott Community College
Very good place to start off as a freshman! All my professors are awesome and super helpful! The classes are somewhat small which is nice. Campus is easy to navigate and all the staff is very friendly.
When I go to college, my main priorities are safety and quality of education. Flint's bad reputation of being unsafe is known across the nation. Added on with the nonavailability of clean water, going to school in Flint wouldn't seem like a good school to attend for secondary education. I started out on the Lapeer campus before going to the Flint campus for the rest of my credits, and I'm completely satisfied with the education I received. Teachers would personally reach out to those who needed extra help and questions were advised to be asked in the classrooms. Not only that, I was also satisfied with public safety. An officer was always present on the Lapeer campus, and officers would gladly escort students to their vehicles and carry out requests professionally. I always felt safe in what can be described as a dangerous city, and was able to finish three years of education with two degrees. I would recommend Mott to everyone interested in a higher level of education.
MCC is the place to go if you want to get one on one help with your professors. They will help you when things get hard for you in class. They are all very understanding on everyone’s back ground and where they come from.