Mott Community College Reviews

Mott is a great place to learn, grow and begin your academic journey.
Most of the professors you will encounter here are phenomenal. Obviously, there are a few exceptions to this though. The primary complaint I have is the office staff in student services do not seem to care enough to do their job or even look like they enjoy being there and it clearly affects the mood in the office and their job perfomance.
I like that Motto feels like home. Everyone is friendly and helpful. This is especially true in the nursing program. They instructors truly want you to succeed and do well.
Start Your Review of Mott Community College
Mott is a good place to start if it's hard for you to choose a university or private college. This place will save you money where a majority of their credits transfer. The only thing I did not enjoy about Mott is they sometimes loose your paperwork and some of the students that go there are out of control, it takes several complaints to get some people under control.
Great people, great place, great college to start off or continue where you left off. Classes are cheaper than other 4-year universities, and have very great class sizes.
Good education, nearby campuses, good instructors. Good school to get the gen ed requirements out of the way at lower cost before transferring to a four year college. Convenient classes for those wanting to further their education while still working. Good option for those going back to school or deciding to change careers and need new or extra training.
Overall the teachers were very knowledgeable, personable, and well rounded teachers. Mostly enjoyed the strong sense of community and diversity that this community college has to offer.
I attended Mott Community College after I finished my four year degree at a University. Overall I had a better experience with Mott. I found the teachers there to be astronomically better. They really cared about the students. The best part though is that I was able to pay for almost all of my classes with cash because tuition is so cheap there. I recommend anyone to take their foundation classes here.
I will be attending Mott Community College in Fall of 2018, Overall just the process to get everything in order is fairly simple and all staff are willing to help
I personally would like to see more opportunities in the arts, specifically implement a fashion program hopefully for future students.
Mott has been great for my educational goals. This is the only community college in my area that offers degrees in my field of study.
I love the fact that you have easy accessibility to your schedule, registration, emailing professors, account, and pretty much anything on their website. The Advising Staff is very helpful when it comes to choosing your classes and career path. I went in last week to ask a question about doing an internship at a police department and the adviser helped me to plan out and set up my classes and pathway so I can join the Police Academy in 2019, which I didn't think I would've been able to do. The staff and professors I have had go above and beyond to help you out and I couldn't be more appreciative of them and Mott. The campus is beautiful too.
I've been a duall enrolled student at the Mott Middle College since 10th grade. The courses were free and my high school advisors handled all the paperwork and when I was ready they taught me how to do things on my own. So once I enrolled at the college after I graduated I was familiar with the campus, the professors, and the student body. Mott is an amazing program for high school and college student and it's very affordable.
There are a lot of really cool programs. The student body is also very diverse. Every teacher I’ve had I really liked.
I absolutely love Mott Community College. I was terrified of college, but the professors were so welcoming and friendly that all of my worries went away. I hated high school because of the students and the lack of respect. Mott's students have been so nice and I am very surprised I actually like going here! I wish it were a 4 year college, but other than that no complaints.
The college professors were extremely helpful and excited about teaching. the education from professors was is well received. The counselors on the other hand lacked information about general questions any student would have. This made scheduling classes difficult and set back a lot of students on starting their programs.
I like Mott Community College a lot because it is more personal then other community colleges. You walk through the halls and professors recognize you and say hi. The school has a great environment where the students care for the community. I am apart of 3 clubs here and love it. We do a lot of community service and get students involved.
Start Your Review of Mott Community College
Mott community college does not care about its students whatsoever. They are only about money, and not about anything else to help students.
I’m loving being in my program and this school. It is viceroy easy to get to each class as all the buildings are centered around each other. The staff and faculty are very helpful if you need anything and the school is constantly growing to the best of its ability.
Mott Community College is a great educational institution to attend, not only because it is affordable, but also because there are great college courses offered at Mott Community College. There are also various clubs to join at Mott Community College as well.