Motlow State Community College Reviews

This community college felt like a home. I made many friends, and the professors are extremely helpful. I have had some amazing memories here. The school puts together events for homecoming and halloween that makes it a blast to be there.
I do really like Motlow so far. The campus I'm at is only two buildings, so it's small and similar to high school. I like this type of campus better than I did MTSU because MTSU was too spread out for me.
This college may only be a two year community college but I felt like I belonged. The faculty and staff are so sincere in what they do and they want you to succeed. I recently became a Tutor for the Writing Center and a Student Ambassador. Motlow gives you the opportunity to succeed and further your education that will help you thrive as you enter your career.
Start Your Review of Motlow State Community College
I would highly recommend not coming here, even if you have the TN promise and are trying to receive "free" education. you may have more money in your pockets, but the amount of mental abuse you'll receive at this institution is not worth it.
At Motlow the campus is small so not a lot of students which makes learning in the classroom better than it would if there were a lot of students. The food on campus is pretty good. The sports could change no one is really interested like you see at mtsu or any other college.
Motlow State is a great school to start off with especially going to a community college. The environment is great and uplifting. All of the professors are bout helping you. i have met some really awesome people at this college. its been an overall great first semester
I believe the teaching staff at MSCC is well-balanced and the atmosphere is comfortable. There is a balance between harder teachers and nicer teachers, as well as decent courses that pack in plenty of education.
Friendly environment, feels like a one big family I love the school, the staff is nice, easy classes, small school so better.
I truly love the professors. The staff truly cares about your Sucess here at motlow. There is a baptis student center that give food the the students that are in a bad financial situation. Everyone there is so caring and genuine.
My experience at Motlow is amazing so far. It's a really fun college to attend. There are many clubs and sports you can join. At Motlow State Community College you can find new friend and classmates like I did. My experience at Motlow State Community College is wonderful.
Personally, I rather like it at Motlow. the professors are excellent at explain the material, parking is plentiful, and my fellow students are a delight to be around. That being said, I do have one issue. In my opinion, the d2l system is unorganized and should be standardized, i.e. one professor post grades in a completely different section from another. But as I said, Motlow is a wonderful institution.
Motlow is a great place to start a college education. It provides an opportunity for an easier transition into college. The professors are great and very understanding. There is good a variety of clubs on campus. Motlow also provides many helpful resources for academic help. Overall, Motlow is a great way to start off a college career.
My first year experience has been a mixture of both good and bad. While I've enjoyed my Art and History class (Mr. Major is crazy awesome and Dr. Hinton is fantastic highly recommend their classes!) I've quickly found that my other teacher (while good teachers) expect you dedicate your life to homework. Homework is definitely incredibly important to your future there is no denying that but when you've got family and work you'd hope they'd be slightly understanding... Unfortunately not the case with most teachers. Biggest thing I'd like to see changed is their classes on other campuses that are then streamed to yours.... They are just a bad idea and make it damn near impossible for you to actually be confident in your work. Overall not amazing nor terrible just college life 😂
I like the fact that Motlow University has agreed to be a Dual Enrollment site for advanced students like me, attending high school in the same metropolitan area around Tullahoma, TN.
Motlow college has a beautiful campus. I truly enjoy being a student at this school. My only complaint is that the financial aid office does not help as much as they should. I had to do everything by myself. And financial aid can be very confusing. However, I do recommend this school to anyone who is thinking about enrolling.
Motlow is a great community college. If you enjoy small classrooms and one on one time this is a good school to attend. The parking could be better but I see they are working on improving it. Lately they had food trucks show up and that is great but it is still not enough. Also, I think there should be more scholarships/grants for the students that already attend there. The students that go there and pay for tuition deserve it.
Motlow is a very good school. There very sociable and helpful in every way. Motlow gives each student respectful to all. They are happy and makes this school each learning experience enjoyable
Start Your Review of Motlow State Community College
Motlow is a college where there is no dorms or housing. You have to live some where else. The campus is very nice. Some of the teachers just do not seem like they care about the students. Some of the classes are very easy to make an A in.
I enjoy Motlow because it is inexpensive and offers the same general courses as MTSU or UT. I am going here for two years to get an Associate's degree for half what it would be to go to MTSU. I like my professors and have genuinely enjoyed my college experience so far at MSCC Smyrna.
This community college is a great place to get your first degree. The classrooms are small and well connected with the professors. The teachers are very kind and fantastic understanding of students with disabilities. I wish I could continue here for my four year degree.