1. Tullahoma, TN
  2. 2 Year

Motlow State Community College Reviews

I enjoy Motlow because it is inexpensive and offers the same general courses as MTSU or UT. I am going here for two years to get an Associate's degree for half what it would be to go to MTSU. I like my professors and have genuinely enjoyed my college experience so far at MSCC Smyrna.
This community college is a great place to get your first degree. The classrooms are small and well connected with the professors. The teachers are very kind and fantastic understanding of students with disabilities. I wish I could continue here for my four year degree.
I have really like Motlow State Community College so far. I was chosen to be in the honors program and have loved every minute. The program has brought me closer to people and we have become a small family together. The courses I had that were not honors were still very easy and had great teachers. The only thing they could possibly change is getting things out more efficiently. Things like information about clubs and different societies should really be emailed more to all the students.
I have had a wonderful experience at Motlow. I attend the Smyrna campus;however, I'm in the nursing program so I go to the Tullahoma campus often. The Smyrna campus has really grown in the past year and it's very easy to find your way around since there is only two buildings. The Tullahoma campus is in the middle of nowhere but it provides a good quiet relaxed environment. The buildings are very nice, and the campus itself is very pretty. I would definitely recommend Motlow to anyone looking to save money and get a good education.
Being a freshman I expected a variety of people to be nervous but in the end we all come together and experience new things. However motlow in Mcminville is just like high school, everyone sticks to their clicks. I would like to see more clubs on campus to get a variety of people to be involved that way up coming freshman feel more involved and not awkward in a new school environment. Thank you!
The teachers here are very friendly and really care about you and your education. The staff are helpful and attentive. We have completion coaches which help us to stay on track financially, academically, and help make transferring as easy as possible. Also we have lots of free food and events a lot, which is always nice.
Great College! Two thumbs up. I definitely recommend attending Motlow for your college career. The professors are wonderful, and they will work with you. Academics are great, too. I feel welcome there and I feel safe. I also feel prepared to succeed and prepared for the workforce. In my opinion, everyone should go here. Students are friendly and polite, too, and the overall atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
I have absolutely enjoyed my last 2 years at Motlow in Tullahoma! Everyone there is so caring and friendly! All of the staff is 100% helpful with all questions, which is amazing. Most people wouldn't know about things they weren't in control of, but not at Motlow. The campus is always clean and neat. The cafeteria is always stocked and has great food. I would recommend this college for anyone that just wants an associates degree. It's perfect!!!
best place to take an online class
probably the best school to go to to get your general classes
  • College Senior
  • 6 months ago
  • Value
If you attend classes regularly and do the extra credit its really nice.
There are many amazing things about the professors but the only downer is sometimes its so difficult to set up a meeting because you have to do it according to their schedule so its better to email them instead of having the face to face contact.
My professors were great. They were very through when explaining our lesson. I could always ask a question.
Motlow offers many programs for students. There are recruiters on site.
  • College Freshman
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
My major is Business Management. My biggest challenge was learning to write papers.
Just finished my first semester. My professors were very helpful and caring. I had to get knowledgeable about the computer and everyone was helpful. It is a good start for mature adults.
love the online classes. other students seem to be friendly. the professor gives feedback when it is needed.
completetion coaches help with you class selection.
  • College Sophomore
  • 9 months ago
  • Value
class size online is 25 people. the professors are very knowledgeable.
the nursing program is a great offering at Motlow State Community College.
  • College Sophomore