1. Sumter, SC
  2. 4 Year

Morris College Reviews

Morris college is somewhat of a great school to go to,I say that because they are eagar to help you with your school work ,they want to see you do great in the future .Some of the classes are at a great ratio for the student and some of the time they are not .i think Morris college should change the hour of "quiet hour" I think it should be in the late evening when class is still going on not at night time.but other than that its a great learning atmosphere
My experience at Morris college have be great. The teachers are great and student life is good. We have a lot of activity to do on campus. It's real exciting to be here at Morris College and I hope others attend as well.
Professors are very helpful are rarely miss or cancel so you're getting your educations money worth. Great school if you wanna attend somewhere small for better focus
Review Your College
not much partying on campus unless hosted by a greek organization
loud music, good crowd , buy concessions , cost to get in
They do a good job in making it unnoticeable.
The social atmosphere here on campus is not bad everyone is kind and gets along very well.
  • Housing
The Greek life here is not bad at all there are at every event and very involved in the college.
The athletics at my school looks like there is only one dominant sport that everyone pays attention to and its basketball.
What make my school unique is the culture everyone here is kind, outgoing, and friendly.
While at school, you meet new people and try different things. But here at Morris College, it is small and nice. Everyone is here for the same thing as me.
I DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS.
  • Value
its only like the first week so, so far so good.
There is basically some on watch every night.
its simple and can be a hassell at times.
  • Housing
It seems like it is taking very seriously.
My personal experience with professors at the school has been great every time i needed help they was right there hands on. I never had any problems with getting help or anything.
Review Your College
I am a sophomore in college i really don't need an internship right so i don't know anything about this. Student have talked to me and they love it and told me they have recieved a lot of help from the school to get the job.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
On campus there has been no crime. I feel as if everyone feels safe on campus.
living on campus is good. I feel as if the dorms could be a lot better. Social atmosphere on campus is great everyone enjoys each other. The cost i believe should be lower because the dorms is not even in good conditions.
  • 8 months ago