Morris College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Baptist
NAIA Division I
Morris College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management31 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration26 Graduates
Community Health Services and Counseling23 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities4 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics3 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.20 responses
After Morris College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Morris College Reviews
Review Morris College
i enjoy games at school the karaoke nights, the mic nights in the girls dorm, and also the probate nights. What makes my school so unique is every student strives for their best and try hard to help their community. I would choose my school again because the people i meet are not just friends their family now. We all help each other when needed uperclassmen try to help as much as possible. The professors will stay after just to help you, they will go out their way to help each student.
If I would say the athletics at our school is okay. I would love if they implemented more activities for athletes. Like improve on the diets, workouts, and training in each sport.
Morris college is somewhat of a great school to go to,I say that because they are eagar to help you with your school work ,they want to see you do great in the future .Some of the classes are at a great ratio for the student and some of the time they are not .i think Morris college should change the hour of "quiet hour" I think it should be in the late evening when class is still going on not at night time.but other than that its a great learning atmosphere