Morris College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Baptist
NAIA Division I
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.18 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.17 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.17 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management26 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration12 Graduates
Community Health Services and Counseling10 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies9 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics7 Graduates
Religious Education3 Graduates
Elementary Education2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.23 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.13 responses
Morris College Reviews
My experience with Morris college is going to stay with me for the rest of my life. Everyone is friendly, school work is very understandable, and the campus life is well organized. The only minor thing that needs fixing is the extended hours for the library and more staff so more of our resources can be open to the school.
My 4 years here at Morris College have been great. Great teachers, administrators. Everyone is friendly
i enjoy games at school the karaoke nights, the mic nights in the girls dorm, and also the probate nights. What makes my school so unique is every student strives for their best and try hard to help their community. I would choose my school again because the people i meet are not just friends their family now. We all help each other when needed uperclassmen try to help as much as possible. The professors will stay after just to help you, they will go out their way to help each student.