High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.30 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.40 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Morningside College Reviews
The college visit on their senior day was amazing! My admissions counselor had made my visit made just for me and made sure that I got to do what I wanted to. The class I got to sit in on was eye opening because I got to see college students actually asking questions and one thing that really stood out to me was that the professor went back and went over a section of the lesson that some students were confused on. And that is what I look for in a college, how the professors interact with the students and how the students interact back.
Morningside college is a great private school. The class sizes are small and very teacher to student oriented. The teachers and staff at Morningside College actually care about you and your future. They are willing to do what it takes to get you on the right path; they will work with you! One thing I would like to see change on Morningside's campus is the outside activity in the fall and spring. Morningside has a beautiful campus and there is always students walking around. However, I would love to see more activities outside and involvement. Perhaps this could be done through groups and organizations on campus!
Great campus! Everyone was nice there. Food was also really good. ;) When walking around the campus I felt like I was at my home away from home. It didn't feel like you were in Sioux City, Iowa. The dorms were also a decent size and were very nice. The teachers that I talked to were wonderful. Guaranteed a job in your field before or after graduation.