Morehouse College Reviews

What I like about Morehouse College is the environment. It feels perfectly tailored for young African American men, like myself. There are plenty of opportunities for us to grow academically, socially and spiritually. I would like to see better quality dorms and a more efficient registration process.
Morehouse is very unorganized at the beginning and end of both their semesters. The financial office will have you on hold for day and wont give you a call back even if you leave them several messages. The food on campus is fairly good for the most part and the campus is not that big so you wont have trouble locating you classes.
During my time at Morehouse I have made friends that will last a lifetime. I have met alumni who I know will help me in my career path, and become a part of a lifelong brotherhood. I know that the professors have my best interest at heart constantly, and everyone there wants to see me succeed.
Start Your Review of Morehouse College
the faculty is the best thing about Morehouse as well as the alumni. There are three other colleges that are right next to the school. the area surrounding the campus could be better
I have met friends of value at Morehouse College.I am a stem major at the college. I have been challenged to meet my potential. I wouldn't change a thing.
Morehouse Is a great College. Networking is one of the most important things you should do. The Professors are great and you should definitely take advantage of them when you can. Also go to office hours!
I am in love with my college despite its flaws. The people who I have met anf will continue to meet are truly a blessing. Had I not attended Morehouse College, I would not be on the track that I am on today.
Morehouse College is an illustrious with so much history. I was always a very introverted person who never liked to go out, but after witnessing all the activities and organizations on campus, I couldn't help bursting through my introverted tendencies. There's an organization or an event for everyone's taste and the brotherhood that we preach here is real, so be prepared to have support in every way, shape, and form. I will always see Morehouse as my
2nd family and that's a feeling you won't get from any other institution.
At Morehouse we are connected like a family. we all look out for each other. More helps us get more opportunities than any other colleges, they set up job fairs so that we have a job in our field when we graduate.
Strong academics. Strong brotherhood. Bright and very intellectual student body. Rich history. Many successful alum. An experience like no other. Opportunity of a lifetime!
What I like about Morehouse College has to do with the people at the college. The staff actually care for my education and not just my money.
Atmosphere of brotherhood and embracing giving back to the community. Easy to navigate the campus. Access to study groups & open communication with Counselors and student aid office.
Morehouse college is one of my biggest choices for college. As it is an HBCU , I love the enviorment
I love the brotherhood Morehouse has. You literally can not walk past someone without getting a "what's up" or "how are you". I love how they strive on bringing people up instead of tearing them down.
Morehouse College is an HBCU in Atlanta, GA that has given me multiple opportunities. Morehouse is a challenging institution but it is worth it,
I love Morehouse College for the many opportunities it gives me as an African American male in a male, it really teaches black men how to thrive in a world dominated by many other races and cultures. However, i feel that because it is a private college it is much too expensive for the knowledge it gives the students that attend.
Morehouse has taught me so much about my own culture. It taught me how to problem solve. Morehouse is truly preparing me to go into the world and do great things. They hold me to a high standard and expect excellence from me. Having that expectation for you and everyone else around you is amazing. It helps to push me to be the best person I can be. Choosing Morehouse as my school is the best decision I have made thus far.
Start Your Review of Morehouse College
The experience here at Morehouse College is one like no other in the world. There is a special unique sense of brotherhood that flows throughout the campus and everyone is trying to go out and better the world in some way.
I'm currently attending Morehouse as a freshman! And it isn't to bad to be completely honest. But it's smart, very very smart to build a great group of friends to get through college with.
Excellent professors with easy meeting times and hardworking faculty that keeps everything going. The students are a little rowdy, but they are all extremely intelligent pursuing their dreams with staggering perfecting.