High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.42 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.42 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.42 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.57 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.58 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Morehouse College Reviews
What I like about my experience at Morehouse College is being able to learn and see the different cultures and history they have there. Being a student and being apart of Morehouse College is a good way of learning and gaining skills, abilities, and brother hood from one another. As i begin to start, I know that I would gain a lot of knowledge, loyalty, and respect. A college like this will really show and prepare you for the world out there , that's waiting for you, I enjoy all cultures and history from this school. When I was touring and going to registeration, I saw and learned a lot of knew things coming my way, and as a Morehouse College student, I plan to take advantage of those things and learn more and more. My experience with Morehouse College is a great success, and I would be even happier to learn more as I start and continue to grow.
I'm currently attending Morehouse as a freshman! And it isn't to bad to be completely honest. But it's smart, very very smart to build a great group of friends to get through college with.
Coming from a majority white high school, joining Morehouse college gifted me a complete new feel as I finally received the chance of experiencing black culture one on one. As a freshman, everything is new to a person as they must self discipline themselves to stay on top of their academics. As Morehouse may not be as efficient on customer service, relationships with professors are created as students have ample opportunities to meet during office hours. The campus itself could be renovated but overall, it presents a welcoming feeling.