Morehead State University Reviews

I like the small close knit campus with the good eating options, my only complaint would be that the school learns liberal instead of in the middle.
I like the athletic and class size along with the community! I think morehead is a great fit for anyone wanting to go to college
Good, friendly atmosphere. Professors are friendly, understanding, and very helpful. Lits of organizations to get involved with. Dorms are nice.
Review Morehead State University
I'm a distance learner in one of their online degree programs. It can be hard to make sure everything is set up and in order when you aren't face to face but everyone there makes it a breeze. The teachers are helpful and knowledgeable and their online classes are so convenient!
Morehead State is a great university at a very reasonable price. It has some very good programs here and the professors want to see you succeed.
I am an incoming freshman at Morehead State University starting classes on August 15. I have been to the campus three times and have called several times. The reason I choose this school was because after talking to representatives of the school they were very helpful, more so than any of the other schools I considered. Although the other schools might have been nicer the deciding factor for me was the willingness to help me from the people I talked to at Morehead State University.
Wonderful small school with hands on professors. I received a quality education in the Agriculture department before moving on to graduate school.
Morehead State may be in a small town with not a whole lot to do, but I had an amazing time there. It is in a beautiful area, with amazing professors and facility that truly do care about you.
I've had a great experience at Morehead so far. The Theatre Program is great and I've made so many friends. The ROTC program is great as well and I can't wait to commission in 2019.
This university has the perfect "small town" feeling to it. A large majority of the professors genuinely care about their students and it really makes a difference. The party scene is not comparable to a larger school but their are certainly always a party to find if you are willing to look for it. The crowds at athletic events are sometimes small but the student sections are usually large enough to make the experience enjoyable.
Morehead is home away from home. Everyone on campus is friendly, and always willing to help out. Classroom sizes are small so it really allows teacher and student relationship to grow whichs allows a better performance for me in the class because they are willing to work with me if I have an problems or issues.
I went to Morehead state and am currently still attending as Music education major with a focus in voice. I chose MSU because of their world wide highly ranked music program. The professors are excellent and personable, the criteria and classes are challenging, and the cost isn't going to dig you a grave of debt.
The college is beautiful but some of the majors are terrible (the teachers suck) and scheduling is the worst.
I love the campus, its very pretty! I enjoy sports events, and when people are together on campus. The only problem is living areas though, they should be updated.
Morehead is a great college to attend. There is always something going on. public safety is important on campus that is why we have emergency box'x all over campus. I just wish they had more opportunities for out-of-state students for tuition rates.
MSU is a very progressive school with a lot of diversity. Recently they have cut quite a few programs but they still have quality programs.
Morehead State University is the perfect fit if you are seeking a 4 year educational hands on experience in the classroom. The staff is extremely welcoming and willing to see a student excel and succeed in their education and reach their full potential. Being from South Florida was definitely a transition to adapt, however, it has been rewarding to meet new people and build relationships students and people who share the same dreams, goals, and desires. As a student athlete it has been a good experience, you are recognized and valued for your achievements and your academics. If there was one thing I could change about Morehead State University is being closer to South Florida, however, the weather has not been that bad.
Review Morehead State University
Morehead State University is located in a safe, and welcoming city known as Morehead, KY. The campus is beautiful, and there are a lot of friendly people. Morehead State University has an outstanding Psychology department. I dislike how the University makes the $100 per semester meal plans mandatory for off campus students, and would like to see that change. I also dislike how much renovation and construction that occurs on campus throughout the semesters. I would like the University to limit the amount of construction/renovation on campus during the semesters, and plan for the majority of it to take place in the Summer when there aren't as many students on campus.
Wonderful university with caring Professors and staff. Safest campus i have ever been on because of the small campus and the dedicated MSU police force. They are Building and expanding on a massive scale. new building going up and renovations going on every year. construction an be inconvenient but the safety and quality of facilities is always in mind for the students. They have an excellent teaching and education department. The University of Kentucky has a partnership with MSU and helps to advance the health care programs. Overall i am so glad I decided to attend Morehead State for my collegiate career.
If you are a minority of any kind STAY AWAY FROM HERE. There is no diversity at all. The truth is the people who work here and the students prefer it that way. If they could not hire minorities or not have minority students they would be happy. If you're a minority wanting to go to school here teach here or work here you should REALLY look into the school. The confederate flag is everywhere. Its on cars houses and people's clothes. Don't let the pictures fool you because they got the only minorities on campus in them and alot of them are not there any more. There is nothing to do on campus or in the town especially if your a minority and the nonminorities don't want you in their stuff. If you compare it to other universities you would really see the difference. I don't think the people have ever been out of the county. Sometimes they don't have classes that you need to graduate and alot of the professors don't get back to you when you email them. The whole place is run badly.