Morehead State University Reviews

So far I have had a great experience . The professors I have had all have been great and some even go out of their way to make sure I understand what we are learning or just how my life in general is going.
Morehead was a good school with lots of opportunity for an aspiring medical student like myself. The atmosphere in the town is reasonably quiet, without too many insane night life antics. The extracurriculars at morehead we’re top notch; the new $20m rec center was the icing on the cake of my first semester. Overall I love the school and look forward to many more years there.
I love the location of Morehead State University. It is close to home and gives you that feeling of home. The student life is amazing. There are a wide variety of different groups to get involved in. The professors are very helpful and push you to do your best.
Start Your Review of Morehead State University
This campus is not only a great learning environment, but also an environment to meet new people and have a great time altogether. The professors are very friendly and accessible, the campus itself is not too but nor is it too small. The fun events that are presented to the students along with the intriguing clubs keep the students happy and amused apart from the studying. It is just an overall great experience.
I loved the small classes and individual attention. I wish the teachers were paid more and that the chemistry department had better instructors.
I absolutely love this university!! I was extremely unhappy at my previous college and coming here has allowed me to do better with my academics, I feel so much more at ease with the professors, and honestly I wouldn't switch schools again for the world.
Pretty good. Campus is pretty much all up hill. Good classes and professors except in the chemistry department.
I love MSU! For me, I choose MSU because I was close to home, but far enough way to have freedom! MSU is a beautiful and small campus. Everyone in your department will go out of their way to help you!
I am a sophomore at Morehead State and have so far enjoyed my time here. I have made good connections with professors, and have joined several organizations that allow me to give back to the community, help me deal with stress during finals, and have given me opportunities to make some life-long freinds.
I absolutely love Morehead's campus and staff. The campus is set up in a way that makes students feel at home and at ease about going to school there. Everything is within a 15 minute walk (if you are walking slow) and set up in a way that is easy to find. The staff is always available and go out of their way to help their students succeed and learn their desired major. I could not imagine myself in a more comfortable, welcoming, and helpful environment.
Morehead is not a party school and it is relatively far from a major city, so it has a laid-back atmosphere; most students go home on the weekends. The student body is friendly to each other and welcoming to new students. The professors are caring and more than willing to help you succeed, particularly if the student is willing to put in the effort. Budget cuts, constant renovations, and administrative disconnect frequently inhibit student productivity. The some of the main complaints among students would be the quality (and price) of campus dining and endless issues involved with on-campus housing. Overall, it is a comparatively affordable option for students on a safe campus.
It's a great campus. Small but the people are caring. If you like the outdoors then this is a great place to be.
I really do love this college but there are some downfalls to the way things work. They have a tutoring center but sometimes even the tutors aren't sure how to help you and that can be really frustrating. I live in a form and I have to say, there are some RAs who seem to be a little too into your personal life and it doesn't always feel like there's much privacy. I am unable to go home on weekends so I have spent time looking for things to do on and around campus but there really isn't much to ever do. The problem I have with the food is sometimes you find hair, my hair is very very short so I know a really long hair can't be mine. I have noticed lots of the workers don't wear hair nets when they're handling the food. Overall I do love this college but there are some improvements that need to be made.
The health promotion professors are very knowledgeable and helpful. The campus has a nice recreation and wellness center. The food on campus is about average. There are a variety of clubs to join. They have a career services building to help students prepare for after college.
I am a 3rd generation student at Morehead State University and I transferred here from Eastern Kentucky University last fall. I love the size of MSU. It isn't too big but isn't so small that you feel like you know everyone TOO personally. The facilities are nice and the many of the professors here are super sweet and willing to work students.
I have been apart of the business and math college. Both are excellent the teachers care about their students and are always willing to talk and help. The campus is small and easy to find everything. The local area of morehead and a very beautiful little town with mom and pop shops all around. If you're looking for a small town campus this is the best choice.
I take classes on campus through my high school even though I am still in high school. After one and a half semester, I have honestly enjoyed my classes. There are small class sizes, good professors and decent food on campus.
Start Your Review of Morehead State University
I enjoy the faculty here, but a lot of the students are rude. This school has felt like an extension of high school where people need to learn to grow up but choose not to.
I really love Morehead State University because of the small town atmosphere in between the beautiful mountains of eastern Kentucky. The college itself is very down to earth and is very personable. The student to faculty ratio is about 20:1, giving students the opportunity to connect with both each other and the professors. Morehead State offers a unique and personal experience for all students who attend.
I like that Morehead State University is just the right size for me. Morehead is a place of positiveness and exploration. Every student learns something new every single day.