Morehead State University Reviews

I went to Morehead state and am currently still attending as Music education major with a focus in voice. I chose MSU because of their world wide highly ranked music program. The professors are excellent and personable, the criteria and classes are challenging, and the cost isn't going to dig you a grave of debt.
The college is beautiful but some of the majors are terrible (the teachers suck) and scheduling is the worst.
I love the campus, its very pretty! I enjoy sports events, and when people are together on campus. The only problem is living areas though, they should be updated.
Review Morehead State University
Morehead is a great college to attend. There is always something going on. public safety is important on campus that is why we have emergency box'x all over campus. I just wish they had more opportunities for out-of-state students for tuition rates.
MSU is a very progressive school with a lot of diversity. Recently they have cut quite a few programs but they still have quality programs.
Morehead State University is the perfect fit if you are seeking a 4 year educational hands on experience in the classroom. The staff is extremely welcoming and willing to see a student excel and succeed in their education and reach their full potential. Being from South Florida was definitely a transition to adapt, however, it has been rewarding to meet new people and build relationships students and people who share the same dreams, goals, and desires. As a student athlete it has been a good experience, you are recognized and valued for your achievements and your academics. If there was one thing I could change about Morehead State University is being closer to South Florida, however, the weather has not been that bad.
Morehead State University is located in a safe, and welcoming city known as Morehead, KY. The campus is beautiful, and there are a lot of friendly people. Morehead State University has an outstanding Psychology department. I dislike how the University makes the $100 per semester meal plans mandatory for off campus students, and would like to see that change. I also dislike how much renovation and construction that occurs on campus throughout the semesters. I would like the University to limit the amount of construction/renovation on campus during the semesters, and plan for the majority of it to take place in the Summer when there aren't as many students on campus.
Wonderful university with caring Professors and staff. Safest campus i have ever been on because of the small campus and the dedicated MSU police force. They are Building and expanding on a massive scale. new building going up and renovations going on every year. construction an be inconvenient but the safety and quality of facilities is always in mind for the students. They have an excellent teaching and education department. The University of Kentucky has a partnership with MSU and helps to advance the health care programs. Overall i am so glad I decided to attend Morehead State for my collegiate career.
If you are a minority of any kind STAY AWAY FROM HERE. There is no diversity at all. The truth is the people who work here and the students prefer it that way. If they could not hire minorities or not have minority students they would be happy. If you're a minority wanting to go to school here teach here or work here you should REALLY look into the school. The confederate flag is everywhere. Its on cars houses and people's clothes. Don't let the pictures fool you because they got the only minorities on campus in them and alot of them are not there any more. There is nothing to do on campus or in the town especially if your a minority and the nonminorities don't want you in their stuff. If you compare it to other universities you would really see the difference. I don't think the people have ever been out of the county. Sometimes they don't have classes that you need to graduate and alot of the professors don't get back to you when you email them. The whole place is run badly.
Morehead State University is a great college to attend. To me, the college is just big enough. When on campus you get the same feel as a large college while being in a small town. The college is big enough to have a great and affordable greek life. The greek life at Morehead is not as competitive nor as intimidating as it would be at a large school. Overall I have had a great experience with the campus life and the school itself at Morehead State University.
I love Morehead State. It is my local college. I'm actually completely online now and I couldn't be happier with my experience.
When I had stepped foot on Morehead's campus you could feel the warm welcoming atmosphere that had offered as well as the warm smile that had welcomed you. Morehead State has to offer a lot for their current and future students whether its academic, athletics to even after college. Morehead is a GREAT stepping stone for those who are ready to take charge of their future. I can't wait til fall of 2017!!
While spending my time in Morehead I have had not one bad experience. I only have amazing things to say about this school. It is a wonderful place to go to get a higher education.
It's such a pretty campus! It's all uphill though, so it can be a struggle at times. They are currently renovating the dorms! Many of them are nice looking on the inside. They offer a lot of different courses with many hands on type degrees
Had fun, made life long friends. Morehead is set in a beautiful valley of the Northern Appalachian Mountains The campus is modern, well-kept, safe, and friendly. Academics are easy (I majored in Journalism). Sports are middle of the road but the social life is excellent. Great way to get away from reality for 4-5 years.
I am attending Morehead State University currently. I love the environment there. What I would like to see change is the food and the majors. At Morehead we do not have very many majors or minors. I was wanting a Biochemistry major, however Morehead does not offer that so I had to major in Chemistry and get a Masters degree in the future if I want to be a Biochemist. Also, the food there is not that great and the hours of when restaurants are open are very small. I would hope they change the food and keep the food open longer than it is now so that people who have night classes can get something to eat after their class gets out.
I enjoy everything about MSU! I especially like that it is the closest college to my house with my major. The scenery around town and campus is very pretty. I am very happy to call myself a MSU Eagle!
Review Morehead State University
Great community atmosphere. Teachers are very supportive with the exception of online courses. Older dorms are in need of updating along with restroom facilities.
Morehead allows excessive bullying and does nothing about it, I don't recommend good going there because if you have a problem they will not do anything about it. Worst college!
Morehead is a beautiful campus with amazing facility and staff. They have every thing a college could have and students would be lucky to be accepted and attend.