Moravian College Reviews

I like the overall diversity and education aspects of the school. I would like to see more diversity in the Fraternities on campus.
Moravian College is very diverse and inclusive. The atmosphere is pleasant and welcoming. Even though it has a smaller student body than most colleges, there's a solid chance you'll find a group you fit into. It's a liberal arts college, so you're forced to take a course in art and and one in history, etc. So if you really don't like those types of guidelines, Moravian wouldn't be your fit.
Moravian is a very good school. Their courses are diverse, along with the student population. Going to such an accepting school is a wonderful experience.
Start Your Review of Moravian College
The professors at Moravian always seek the students interests and well-being. Moravian wants every student to succeed and also balance a healthy social-academic life.
Moravian is a strong Humanities school however, their science department is sorely lacking not only in resources but in educational quality. Prospective college students considering a major in a science or mathematics field should avoid choosing Moravian, particularly those aspiring a career in medicine. Prospective English majors, however, may benefit from the traditional style of academics and resources offered by the humanities departments.
I love being at Moravian and all the opportunities/experiences I’ve had as I’m going into my last year there. The small college gets the teachers to know me and I’m able to not just feel like a number.
Moravian College is technologically advanced and on the right road to integrating all the newest technologies both in and out of the classroom. It's friendly atmosphere allows for a comfortable environment and a beautiful campus on top of that. The president works courageously to ensure the best for the students and it truly is a wonderful institution and the faculty are some of the best in the Lehigh Valley!
The diversity sucks. It is a rich white person-run school. There is hardly anything to do on campus. There is only 3 frat houses so parties are super limited and are usually ended by a fire department showing up.
Overall Moravian is a really good school, and a lot of the professors work close to you to ensure you achieve your goals as a student. Like any other school, it still also has professors that don't do anything and grade harshly by taking off points for no reason, but there are more good professors than bad. The campus is beautiful all year round, and sometimes classes are held outside.
Moravian cares about you as a student. You are not a number. I have a great relationship with my professors & visibly see where my money goes because there are CONTINUOUS improvements and renovations. If there is a concern, it is already addressed before risen. Great college for first-generation college students. I have had opportunities to travel as well. Everyone genuinely cares about you.
Wonderful! Everyone is here to help you, and I couldn't be happier with my decision! I have never felt more confident in myself and my abilities, and I continue to grow. I am loving my time here, and being in a leadership position in virtually everything I am interested in is just amazing!
Moravian College is a small, private liberal arts college in Bethlehem, PA. Moravian professors are both inspiring and dedicated to the success of their students. Moravian prepared me academically and professionally for a graduate career at an ivy league institution.
The students and staff are generally helpful and nice, the campus is a nice place, and it’s close to where I live (walking distance).
Moravian is average on paper in terms of admissions, etc., but students who go here have so many opportunities it is crazy. Professors are almost always willing to offer independent studies, research opportunities, and just general mentorship to students who want a challenge. Someone who is driven can do a self-designed or interdepartmental major in literally almost any area you can think of. There are limitless possibilities for students who want to excel and the campus and surrounding town is a great place to live.
The student body is small, so everyone is very involved with one another. The staff is very involved with the students education and is always there for help if you need it. I would change how administration is as they mess up when it comes to applying loans to the overall student balances and are hard to get a hold of.
What I like about Moravian College is that the campus is so beautiful and is very clean. The people are nice and they do not hesitate to you no matter what the problem is. The professors, as far as my experience has been, have been wonderful. The library is such a good place to study and to get help with papers and things like that. They even have coffee for one dollar until 4 pm. everyday except the weekends obviously. As far as the safety goes, Moravian College has its own police station and it makes me feel very safe. One thing I would love to change is the fact that the tuition is so expensive, but the quality of everything is fantastic. The housing is not the best in some dorms because of the heat/ac conditions and the lack of modern furniture because the college is so old!!
Love the school! The class sizes are pretty small which works well with students like myself because it gives you a more one on one learning environment. Teachers are all very willing to go that extra mile and work with you until you understand the material.
Start Your Review of Moravian College
I like the small class sizes because your professors can really get to know you. It's definitely less of a party school than most bigger schools and even neighboring Lehigh University, but it is still college. I'm not a party person, so adjusting to loud music on the weekends was hard. It's still an amazing college!
I’m only halfway through my time at Moravian but I still have a few things to say. I think that Moravian’s dining and housing could both use work. They moved the Starbucks into a new building which makes it harder for a lot of students to get coffee before class. As for housing, there is not really enough housing and I think many of the dorms should be renovated.
I loved Moravian so much, especially their new health building. It was built with perfect timing, because I may hopefully go there next year! The campus was beautiful, and it was the perfect size for me. It has a nice amount of Greek life and lots of clubs too, but not too much that you feel like you have to be in one! They also have intramural sports and sports for the school, so there is something for everyone. The people I met were so nice and polite. Overall, it was a great experience and I loved the campus and the people!