Moravian College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.31 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.35 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Moravian College Reviews
I loved Moravian so much, especially their new health building. It was built with perfect timing, because I may hopefully go there next year! The campus was beautiful, and it was the perfect size for me. It has a nice amount of Greek life and lots of clubs too, but not too much that you feel like you have to be in one! They also have intramural sports and sports for the school, so there is something for everyone. The people I met were so nice and polite. Overall, it was a great experience and I loved the campus and the people!
I like the small class sizes because your professors can really get to know you. It's definitely less of a party school than most bigger schools and even neighboring Lehigh University, but it is still college. I'm not a party person, so adjusting to loud music on the weekends was hard. It's still an amazing college!
I love Moravian College because I received an amazing college experience. The professors go over and beyond to provide help to the students. The classes are tough, but as long as you put the effort in, it is worth it. The campus is very beautiful and is also dog friendly! The people who attend Moravian College are down to earth and approachable. Truly a fabulous experience!