Moraine Park Technical College Reviews

I went there for one year and had a terrible experience. Teachers are bad at communicating and are not passionate about their jobs. I guess you get what you pay for.
Moraine Park Technical college is a very good school that helps prepare students for their career in a chosen field of study. The instructors are very knowledgeable in their field and help the students to understand how to apply the skills that they have learned to the job market of today. The counselors are very helpful and go above and beyond to ensure that you are adjusting well to the academic process
This was an awesome college. The instructors were great and was always available to help. I had many resources and options whenever I needed help with anything. My counselor was always their to help me and reminding me of different things. Also the nursing program isn't that long.
Start Your Review of Moraine Park Technical College
My program is okay, it's a lot of sitting in class and not being able to get the full experience out of what you paid for. But the one thing I do like is Student Senate; I've met so many wonderful people and I've gained a lot of new friends.
The instructors and staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. The classes are beneficial and they for the most part give you an appropriate amount of homework.
I can't say enough good things about Moraine Park; as an adult returning to school after 30+ years, the experience, both educationally and personally, has been so uplifting for me. There are things I would change- I wish there were more opportunities for student involvement and getting together with other students (the cafeteria is always empty) and I can imagine an incoming freshman, hoping to have a little bit of a college social life and some friends- would be lonely. There is also very little diversity. However, the professors and support staff go all out to make sure you succeed and receive an education to build your future.
The Fond du Lac MPTC campus is nicely organized with resources located throughout to assist students in accomplishing various tasks and goals. All of the instructors I have worked with have been exceptionally friendly and truly care about you and are willing to do anything to help students. The campus is clean, modern, and offers usage of the library, cafeteria, and computer labs for free!
Awesome place to learn! The staff is incredibly helpful no matter what you need! They were incredibly helpful and willing to be there whether it was in the class room or student services. They really did the best they could for the best possible experience.
I like the instructors and how you can have a flexible week and you are surrounded by people who want you to succeeded
Small classes allow more one on one with teachers.
MPTC has a wide variety of class schedules abailable day, night/evenings for students flexibility.
I haven't taken any online courses but from what I've seen using Canvas from the MPTC website, it's very easy and is an easy way to submit assignments. I'm sure the instructor would be there to help if anyone needed it.
I think Moraine Park has a lot to offer and I've heard the hiring rates for graduates are great!
The classes are small so you get more hands on and help from your instructor as needed. Also all the instructors I've had have been super friendly and very accessible via phone or email anytime you need them.
The school has a career center which is a great resource for students to be able to use especially if they are having trouble finding a career choice.
I haven't started taking my full time courses yet, but the workload looks nice because I'm only required to go to class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday which will work out great with my work schedule.
I like MPTC. All the instructors and staff are very friendly and you can go to anyone for help to guide you in the right direction. I took a required class this summer and wasn't too excited about it. The instructor had assignments that were real eye openers for me and I really enjoyed having her as the instructor. Such a great person!
Start Your Review of Moraine Park Technical College
i have enjoyed school so far
i liked be able to work at my own pace
i like the career center. They really helped me before i started school.