Moody Theological Seminary & Graduate School Reviews

Moody is an incredible place to further theological knowledge and receive a masters. I am grateful for my experience and my education. The staff and faculty are amazing and offer a fantastic and well respected program.
This school has good teachers and supportive staff to help us through our college education. The goal is to change your heart as a result of learning God's word. Its a good balance between ministry emphasis and academics.
Theologically on point, word-centered, and Christ exalting. A place where you're not only taught doctrine, but where you are highly encouraged to let your faith bear the fruit of action.
Start Your Review of Moody Theological Seminary & Graduate School
I would chose Moody again every day! It has some of the best professors in the field of theology, who are not just teaching us but make time to build relationships with us as our spiritual fathers and mothers, always pointing our eyes to God. Having a help like this is amazing, especially for an international student! Being a Christian mission-oriented College, and having tuition-free for Undergrads, it gathers students from all over the globe, being a place of cultural diversity and Christian unity - it is unique and amazing to be part of such a life-changing experience! Life-changing experiences and life-long friendships, all in a context of learning and experiencing life with God more than just studying about him, are the main reasons I consider Moody is the best!
Moody is located in downtown Chicago. Unless you absolutely hate large cities, it's an incredible place. There are parks, sports leagues, and just about anything else you could want to get active in. The restaurants are incredible and the on campus community is great.
Moody is a conservative Christian college for missionaries and ministry workers. So far I haven't seen or heard of any drug or alcohol abuse. The campus is a dry campus as well.