Moody Bible Institute Reviews

Moody Bible Institute is a great college for anyone who is going into the ministry field. There are professors who take the time to help the student be successful. Moody has great Christian values.
Before you come to Moody, make sure that you read their beliefs and Doctrinal Statements. If you do not agree with their beliefs, you will have a hard time here. They teach everything in their doctrinal statements as truth and do not allow much creativity in thoughts or questions beyond that. Im transferring out of Moody next year.
I attend the Spokane satellite branch for the aviation program. It has been a good time. Different bumps along with the closing of the Biblical campus out here in Spokane, but the aviation still stands. I am pleased with my education and the thoroughness of the program.
Start Your Review of Moody Bible Institute
Moody is a great place to prepare for ministry and not to get burdened down with an incredible amount of debt. I have played soccer at Moody and been pushed and grown, learned life lessons, by the coaches and teammates that will be part of my life far beyond my four years. Although the campus is in downtown Chicago, it is a beautiful, comfortable, safe setting. There is so much to do and explore here on a budget-minded wallet! I know that I will be sufficiently ready for the challenges that I will face in ministry and my career due to the outstanding education I received.
I love being taught Sound Biblical Doctrine in a loving online community that prides itself on truth, passion, hope and joy.
I love being a student at Moody Bible Institute. The professors care about you and are open to meeting with you and desire for you to succeed. My friendships are encouraging and supportive and built on trust, truth and accountability. It is
a great environment for growth and the education is not limited to academics, but is also very service oriented in the surrounding community. The only thing that I would like to see changed is more palatable food options.
Moody Bible Institute is a wonderful school if you are looking to get a solid understanding of the Bible as well as how to apply it to your everyday life. The professors are great, knowledgeable, and eager to help the students at the school, but they even take time to eat lunch and get together with them outside of a classroom environment. The atmosphere of the school is an uplifting,friendly environment. Finally, this school is located in downtown Chicago which allows for a lot of exploring, practical application of what you study, and a great environment.
I really like how Moody offers a study abroad program. I had the opportunity to study in Israel and I learned so much. The professors really care about their students and the community here is great. Living in the heart of Chicago really promotes great ministry opportunities as well.
I have been having a great experience. Awesome community, professors love to engage with their students and help them out. Great campus in downtown Chicago. Excellent spiritual growth to those who want to grow spiritually close to the Lord.
Moody Bible Institute is located in the heart of Chicago. It's a bible college that has excellent education. They have bible courses and don't require one to take regular college course classes such as Math, Science or History during the first two years in college. The tuition is very affordable as it is about $16,000 a year. This is due to the fact that there are various generous donors that willing give because they value education and ministry. The professors are amazing because they desire to invest in students and want their students to succeed in school. Since MBI is in the heart of Chicago, it can get very busy! There's a lot of things students can do such as going to the lake (which is very close by!) to visiting China Town or even just going to the Pier. This school is very diverse with many students all over including international students too.
I took my freshmen year at Moody Bible Institute through their FYOP (First Year Online) program. I was grateful that though studying online, I connected to a lot of students and I felt the experience better prepared me for living on campus. The student body is joyful, encouraging, and up-lifting.

The business aspect of Moody Bible Institute is not always the greatest. In my freshmen year, specifically, I felt that the Institute did not do well in guiding me through different aspects, such as the payment process and how to accurately access my online classes.

Overall, I have thus far loved studying with Moody Bible Institute!
The best thing I've experienced at Moody is the community. Dorm life is incredibly uplifting because the majority of the system of residence is conducive to community--the dining room, brother/sister floors, even the lounges on each floor. The academics, too, are excellent. For over a century, Moody has offered some of the best Bible education available in the world, and it continues to. Though I believe Moody is truly one of the best schools in existence, I would like to see better communication between administration and students. Often, information is delayed or convoluted to a frustrating degree and students begin to feel disregarded or even disrespected. This is improving, but not the best it could be. I would like to see this issue remedied as I continue to enjoy the myriad of positive qualities Moody has.
I love Moody, but there are some leadership issues that made it difficult for me during my time here. The professors are wonderful and it is a very research based learning system, however, the administration for the school overall seem dysfunctional and unorganized at times.
Moody has and continues to be a huge blessing in my life. Solid Bible courses with involved professors who truly care about you. Professors aren’t just concerned about acedemics but you as a person and your walk with God
Moody Bible Institute is a great place for students who are called into ministry. Whether it is pastoral, missionary, translation, music, education, biblical counseling, etc. Moody equips students for full-time occupational ministry. I would not necessarily recommend this school if you are intending to pursue a non-ministry occupation as Moody exists to equip future ministers. Moody is racially diverse and is an open and accepting community. The administration seeks to promote positive diversity on campus. There are many opportunities for ministry in Chicago and thus, students are equipped to minister effectively in a variety of settings. I feel well in my current occupation because of Moody.
I have loved my schooling at Moody so much. Not only is the course work of a high level, but I feel spiritually challenged and motivated on a daily basis. The professors are of the highest quality and really know what they're teaching.
Moody Bible Institute was a good school to attend and does well with what it does. Although, it could approve how it practically lives out it's mission.
Start Your Review of Moody Bible Institute
Profs are amazing and are very open to work one on one. some of the freshman course work is very simplistic and unnecessary.
Moody Bible Institute is a tremendous place. The Christian atmosphere empowers students to go above and beyond in all areas of life. I am excited to spend the next few years here!
I am an Online student so I cannot speak to the campus life. But Moody is a great institution! Online classes are great and the professors, for the most part, are great as well!