Montgomery County Community College - Central Campus Reviews

What I like most about the college is that they gave me a chance to change my future and continue my education in becoming the next PharmD, the teachers work great with the students and the campus is a friendly atmosphere.
I really like Montgomery County Community College because there is so much for the students to do. The teachers help and encourage the students to do better and to help them achieve there goals. the food they serve is not bad either, it is very good and I eat it all the time. what I do not like about them is that when you have a problem of some sort they send you to multiple places to sort it out and it is like a giant web. that was the only problem I saw but it is great being there so far.
It is a beautiful campus and not that difficult to get around. Although I had to drive 40 minutes, it is centrally located in Montgomery County. MCCC helped get me on the right path towards success. It is a great place to start your education!
Start Your Review of Montgomery County Community College - Central Campus
I really love this university. I've talked to my advisor and my teachers for my upcoming classes and it's going to help further my education. I was originally going to go to Pittsburgh but figured I would need to take a year before going. I'll become a transfer student and only attend Montgomery County for a year because I'm unsure of my major and I'm benefitting my time and money. Montgomery County made me feel just that and I'm happy to attend and learn from there.
I attended A year in MCCC it was a good experience. Some of the teachers willing to help you , and others are just don't feel like doing their job. In the overall Experience it's a really good start for fresh grad from high school.
I'm enrolled in Montgomery County Community College for the second time. I am familiar with the classes and highly impressed of the level of teaching staff at the college. They care as much or more than a teacher at a four year college. The education I am receiving/ already received is high quality and a less expensive way to start a full degree. Montgomery County Community College is a great choice for Associates degrees. They partner with numerous coll
I am in my sophomore year in Montgomery County Community and so far it has been a very good experience, the professors help you with any work or assignments you have trouble with; the advisors are extremely helpful from planning your schedule for your next semester to payment planning; tutoring services are always there with flexible time schedules so its no hassle to find an appointment
So-so, defiently worth the price but I have had some bad experienced with faulty. My advisor is meh, but other advisors are much better. Students here range in diversity and age making the college super accesible. It is also extremely affordable so I recommend coming here then transferring.
I liked the wide variety of classes for a community college. I like how helpful they seem to be and that they are local as well. Also a decent priced college as well.
Montgomery County Community College is a quick and easy college if work hard enough. I would like the college to do more. What I mean is some of the teachers aren't great, to say the least. I had one teacher, which was on an online course, he/she didn't respond when I send an email in 5 days. When it comes to the community, it cool. Everyone is nice and is willing to help when they can. But I can't really say because I don't live on campus. And if you got lost, the college has maps in many different places all over the campus.
I like about Montgomery County Community College because Its easier to commute in and out from my home and the gen-ed liberal studies academic is great step for people to get into 4 year college. Figuring out what you need to do to improve their life and rate my professor is a great introduction sources for me to pick the best teacher as possible. I have taking good classes that i was never picked or taught in public school. The school boost my academic integrity very well.
This college carries integrity equal or less to that of a homeless cat. Merely collecting money from the government and posing as an actual emergence as an "institution of higher education." Absolute scam and needs to be looked into by the federal government. SHAM!!!
MC3 is a great community college! Not too big or too small. It's in a nice, central area, nearby many things to do. Teachers are nice and flexible for the most part. The programs are very good and the advisers are great at making sure you are ready for the future!
I loved it. Many professional people there who knew how to teach. The best education I have ever had in my time. The food is delicious and there are many clubs that appeal to everybody's interests.
I have attended college and this school is excellent great professors and good student life. I hope to return and finish. I would remind this school to anyone the degrees and very good. The tutors and helpful. Very friendly atmosphere. I definitely be attending and hope to get my degrees in associates and transfer.
I am a theater major here at the college, and my experience has been wholly positive. The faculty are all professionals in the field, and there are endless opportunities for real-life experience and internships. They genuinely want to turn their students into working professionals. From what I hear from friends who have transferred to four-year schools, the education in the theater arts is unmatched elsewhere. As for the school itself, I've also had a widely good experience. As long as you know to use Rate My Professor you'll find great teachers in every department. The faculty has always been very helpful when it came to the bureaucratic things, and the SLI office has even begun doing surveys to make the student experiences as pleasant as possible.
It's a decent community college for a decent price. It's a community college so it doesn't have dorms or housing. Assistance and clarity has gotten better. Some things are still a bit confusing like courses needed for potential degrees.
Start Your Review of Montgomery County Community College - Central Campus
Really love the setting of MCCC. I started going to MCCC in high school. They have a program called 2+1+2. It gave me a chance to see what college was about and if it was meant for me. It is easier to pay for the courses and I know I have saved a lot of money in the long run. Come this fall I will complete my Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering and all my courses/ credits will transfer to Temple to complete my major in Civil Engineering. If it was not for MCCC who knows where I would be now.

Thank you!
MCCC is a fantastic community college that fosters a creative learning environment for students to succeed. I truly feel like MCCC, the staff and students a like, have helped me grow and learn more about my major and what I want to pursue.
Not bad, but probably not the best either. Would definitely like to see a few things change with administration.