Montgomery College Reviews

1,327 reviews
I had a good experience in Montgomery college. I enjoyed taking classes there. The professor were all good, they helped out the students so they could succeed.
I believe that Montgomery college is a wonderful institution to attend. It has a wide variety of programs to offer and is one of the best colleges in the country. I pursued my associates degree here in business and will now transfer to the college park.

Overall it could really use more staff since there seems to be a problem with under staffing.
It was a experience for me to learn what being a adult was about, I was a student but I also was a young adult. I've met so many friends, and some great professor. I realized that it's all up to me whether I do well or fail. I recommend community college for anyone who is unsure or doesn't feel completely sure about what they want to do yet. It will help you find who you are and where you want to go.
Review Montgomery College
Even though it is looked down on some people as a community college it is just as great as a regular University. The professors are engaged all the time and try to figure out ways to improve the class. If you miss class one day and reach out for anything they will help as long as you ask. Besides the professors the atmosphere is great. Every day when I'm at the Germantown campus I get to meet new people and play some volleyball. The greatest thing about it, is that it is affordable!!!
I like about Montgomery College is that is a nice campus and huge for a community college. You can take transportation there very easily and many professors would like to help out with works that other don't understand. A great number of tutors on this campus. I like it when visiting the tutoring center it helps a lot. Montgomery College definitely is a great college and save up money and great student life, live close to home and don't have to spend more for dorms.
I had an amazing experience at Montgomery College Germantown Campus. I graduated with my Associates of Arts in May of 2016. The professors I had were wonderful and always there for me when I needed help with an assignment or having trouble understanding the material and needed further explaining. The counseling/ advising services are amazing as well, they truly care about your well-being and your future. The only thing I can think of that could be improved upon is the cafeteria food. But overall, my experience at MC was absolutely incredible and was the foundation of furthering my education and where I truly fell in love with learning.
I really love Montgomery College. The professors are great and very helpful here. Tutors are AMAZING !! I would really recommend this school.
There are so many opportunities provided to students but the students have to search them out. Talk to professors and become as involved as possible any you will find so many great opportunities!
My experience at montgomery college has been good so far. The campus is nice and has nice people. The Proffesors care and really want to make sure you succeed.
So far Montgomery college has been good. Everything is perfect except the food.i am currently majoring in biology so labs are fine and educating.
I like the process of learning. Professors are very professional. Montgomery College must be one of the best colleges in the area if it is not the best. I am proud to be part of this
I am honored to tell you about my experience at Montgomery College. Everything and everyone that has a standard for a school, can find it here. The student life is sufficient and just because it is a community college, doesn't mean that everything is downright boring. The professors and everything academic was good enough for me.
Its a great school. Compare to 4 year colleges the cost of tuition is cheaper and the location is convenient for public transportation.
It is an affordable college that offers great programs and classes. The atmosphere is amazing because it is safe and diverse. The professors from my experience are amazing! In overall, i love Montgomery College because it has allowed me to meet new people and my professors are amazing!
I wish that there were more activities for people to do on campus so it could have the feel of a university but still be a college.
I give all respect to the college for its innovation. How ever if you are returning to school. This may not be the place for you. If you are looking for online classes there approach is certainly worth walking away from.
Montgomery college is extremely diverse and a great place to begin pursuing higher education. Montgomery College has a great diversity.
Review Montgomery College
Honestly Montgomery college is a good college. It saves your money. Specially if you can't afford going to a 4 year university straight off from high school. Although many people may not want to go to a community college. I suggest going to Montgomery College specially if you are thinking of going to a 4 year school later on. You can transfer to a good university like Maryland right away as long as your keeping up with your courses. I love Montgomery College.
I have been a student at Montgomery College for two year and I can say confidently that I have made a better choice to continue my education in a community college than jumping into a four-year institution. Why Montgomery College?
First, it is cheaper than most college institution so it does save money.
It offers a wide diversity of courses and many programs. This makes it easier for any student to attend since they have so many choices of degrees and they do have a great transfer program.
Second, It simply makes the transfer easier from a community college to a four-year college. They transfer your credits to so many other big universities and that what makes it a great school to start college
In addition, the professor are so great. They are knowledgeable and also try to help each student.
There is a lot of great things to say about MC, but it is still a community college so don't expect great campus food or any wild parties if any at all.
I like the atmosphere and how teachers are willing to help during and after class. The one thing i would like to be changed is the lack of activities there are.