Montcalm Community College Reviews

Montcalm Community College is in Rural Sidney, Michigan. It is a decent size community college that serves a fairly large area. The College has its own accredited Nursing program and is aiming to be environmentally friendly and technologically advanced.
Montcalm is a great school for a person who isn't use to the bug city, the class sizes are small, the buildings are all in one area, its very easy to get around, because of the size there is plenty of options for help. There is a subway in the student center and a book store with snack and such vut thats about it if you eat at the school. Town is 5 minutes away so that is nice as well. Tuition is a bit high which makes it hard for some out of district to go. The district isnt that big. So most student are out of district unless they went to the high school down the road.
The staff is really friendly are are willing to work with you. Classes are easy to sign up and theirs no wait. Class sizes are small so sometimes you can't get into the class you need.
Start Your Review of Montcalm Community College
I took classes at MCC while in highschool. It helped me save a lot of money and time on general education courses before going to University. It is a good cheep alternative.
Very personable! Great professors and always willing to help. Great educational experience! Good tutoring and flexible schedules.
Montcalm Community College is an excellent college. The teachers are very helping. The tutor's are very nice and all the staff is very welcoming and helpfull.
It's fun! The professors are nice. The student body it's self is great! they work really great with people they don't even know. The professors really stress it on the students to get out there and get to know more people and do more activities.
The college is a very small community college that really takes the time to focus on the student's success. It offers many options if you are struggling in a class and wants you to do your absolute best.
There were great ratings, great professors, free tutoring, and friendly faces. There are a few things I would change, maybe a more eco-friendly environment. There should also be trash cans placed along the various side walks.
Montcalm Community College is a very rewarding college. They are very friendly, and the staff is willing to assist you in any way you may need. They have on-campus job opportunities, which are convenient when you take classes there. It's all around a great place to be.
I love the small campus. The instructors are amazing. The people are friendly. It's a very peaceful place to study.
They help us get ready for out classes and help enroll so we know what we are doing. They give you a choice on what time you want your classes. They also have a place to cool off and study.
I had a previous degree when I started at MCC. It was easy to transfer those credits to MCC. Also, I have discussed transferring my credits to another university after I finish the nursing program and all of the credits from MCC should transfer to that 4 year university.
I have not had very good experiences with online classes. One online class I took had a ton of homework and something was due almost everyday of the week. The other online class I took the professor was not very easy to get ahold of when you had questions regarding the material. When asked a question she would tell you that you needed to go get help from a tutor.
After I finish the nursing program at MCC I plan to get a job working as an RN. While working I plan to transfer the credits from MCC to Ferris State University in order to get a BSN degree. Everyone has been super helpful in all of this and the counselor has been exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable in what classes will transfer and which ones I should take.
I love the small class sizes. I find it easier to get to know individuals in my classes as well as ask questions when I don't understand something.
The staff is very helpful in finding job opportunities and internships.
Start Your Review of Montcalm Community College
I think that the professors are very approachable. The work load is acceptable. There is not much in the way of facilities because the campus is so small.
Small classes make it easier to get help. The counselor is also very nice and approachable.
We had a lot of assignments that were due online so we used the colleges web a lot. It was easy to assess and use to turn assignments in.