Montana Tech of the University of Montana is ...
NAIA Division I
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Petroleum Engineering65 Graduates
Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene22 Graduates
Mining and Mineral Engineering21 Graduates
Electrical and Electronics Engineering14 Graduates
Environmental Engineering13 Graduates
Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications8 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
After Montana Tech of the University of Montana
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Montana Tech of the University of Montana Reviews
Review Montana Tech of the University of Montana
Being an international student, attending at Montana Tech has made it easy to adapt. The faculty and campus members are very genuine and helpful. Not only that, the professors are sufficient and knowledgeable where I can enhance my knowledge and feel like my money is worth. I really appreciate how Montana Tech is a hands on college, it provides the right experience of what is expected in the industry of interest.
The campus is absolutely beautiful, the teachers are well involved, and the students are so fun. The students are well involved in academics and athletics. The classes are not too big, and it is a great learning environment.
If I could do it all over again I wouldn't go to a different school. Academics wise it was a good fit for me and when it comes down to it I have met so many people that have impacted my life in such great ways. There are the few that make dumb choices but overall I have had some good times. Between swing dancing, skiing, friends, and campus activities, there is rarely a dull day.