Montana Tech of the University of Montana is ...
NAIA Division I
Montana Tech of the University of Montana Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.38 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.21 responses
Colleges like Montana Tech of the University of Montana
- B-Mount Marty College
- 4 Year
- Yankton, SD
- 126 reviews
- C+Montana State University - Billings
- 4 Year
- Billings, MT
- 350 reviews
- B-Great Falls College - Montana State University
- 2 Year
- Great Falls, MT
- 259 reviews
- NGMontana State University - Billings College of Technology
- 2 Year
- Billings, MT
- 41 reviews
Montana Tech of the University of Montana Reviews
The school is welcoming and friendly, and there are ample opportunities to meet new people. I have been able to develop great relationships with teachers and faculty, which proves to help boost my confidence and my ability to learn. However, there is a lack of funding and attention to the success of the student on an administrative level. Teachers are either ill-informed or too busy to take notice of the requirements for graduation, and many students get lost in the system. I know many students, including myself, who have been forced into extra classes and semesters due to this neglect. Further, the resources available for students can be poor, and I have been forced to use multiple computer labs to simply finish one assignment. Lastly, the caliber of education varies teacher to teacher which inhibits my ability to maintain a standard for my own education. Overall, I am glad I attended this school but there are many things that concern me about this institution.
Having been a student who struggled with school in the past, I was hesitant to re-apply for college to reach my goal of becoming a Registered Nurse. At Montana Tech i have had wonderful instructors who have helped restore my confidence in my academic abilities, because of this i have been able to maintain a 4.0 GPA each semester and am loving the chance to work towards achieving my dreams!
Overall, there is nothing short of excellence at Montana Tech. With just over 2,800 students the student to faculty ratio is 15:1. Montana Tech's students connection to staff not only adds to the quality of education received BUT staff will aid students in obtaining internships, job placement after college (91%), and moving on to higher education. Montana Tech's hands on learning and dedicated staff guarantees a quality education no matter your major.