- Havre, MT
- 4 Year
Montana State University - Northern is ...
NAIA Division I
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Diesel Mechanics46 Graduates
Elementary Education31 Graduates
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Agricultural Mechanics and Machinery11 Graduates
Electrical Engineering Technician11 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics9 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching8 Graduates
Agricultural Business7 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.9 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.12 responses
After Montana State University - Northern
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Montana State University - Northern Reviews
Review Montana State University - Northern
College is going great so far! I love how all the professors know each and every person that walks into his or her class. MSU-N is a really great, friendly school that I would recommend to any of my friends! Great people, great location! All in all I love my choice I made in college and I plan on spending these 4 years happy!
I love my dorm! It's spacious and both me and my room mate have enough room for our stuff. The bathroom is dirty, but hey it's a communal bathroom.
Havre is a very small town. However, has very lovely people. The college is great at supporting students. You will find lifetime friends here. You will make lifetime memories here. HAVRE IT'S THE PEOPLE!