COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Like colleges around the country, we're heeding the call for social distancing to keep everyone healthy and safe. We have moved all our admissions events to online virtual platforms and we have met terrific students this way! You can sign up for a webinar or schedule a phone call with one of our advisors. We look forward to meeting you soon! Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade B
- Diversitygrade A
- Campusgrade B
- Athleticsgrade B minus
- Party Scenegrade B
- Professorsgrade B
- Locationgrade B+
- Dormsgrade B minus
- Campus Foodgrade A
- Student Lifegrade B+
- Safetygrade A
We’re Monroe – an affordable private college that has helped students achieve their educational goals for more than 85 years.
We educate nearly 8,000 students from New York and around the world annually, but you will never feel lost in the crowd at Monroe.
We offer ample student support services and only hire faculty and staff who are passionate about student success. In fact, most – if not all – of our professors provide their personal cell phone numbers at the start of the semester so that students like you can easily reach out to them with questions.
Outside the classrooms, there is always something happening on campus. We offer two competitive athletic programs — Division I athletics in New Rochelle and Division III in the Bronx – as well as plenty of student clubs to serve nearly every interest. Various cultural, social, and entertainment events on- and off-campus throughout the semester round out the strong mix of extracurricular happenings.
Monroe College - Bronx/New Rochelle Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 87 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 80 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 80 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Business350 Graduates
- Police and Criminal Science254 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration203 Graduates
- Information Science190 Graduates
- Human Services162 Graduates
- Healthcare Management146 Graduates
- Hospitality and Tourism Management127 Graduates
- Sport and Fitness Management102 Graduates
- Medical Office Management98 Graduates
- Accounting74 Graduates
Computer Networks and Cybersecurity
In today’s technology-driven economy, experts in computer networks and cybersecurity are essential to protect organizations from malicious activities. Your Monroe degree gives you a solid foundation in computing, networks, and cybersecurity while you develop the project management, critical-thinking, and technical skills essential to be effective in your field.
- of students say they don't have Greek life. 6 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports. 6 responses
- Unchallanging classes, mice and roaches in cafe1%
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey