Monmouth College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.28 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.36 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.23 responses
Monmouth College Reviews
The school is very good. The professors care a lot about their students and how well they do. It is a liberal arts college meaning that they focus on teaching the students the importance of learning multiple subjects rather than having expertise in only one area. The school has the Integrated Studies course that everyone is required to take. Freshmen take "Introduction to Liberal Arts," sophomores take "Global Perspectives," juniors take "Reflections," and seniors take a course on "Citizenship." These courses help the students become aware of their communities and get them involved in helping to make the world a more welcoming and overall a better place. Because the school is in a very small town, it is not as diverse as other schools closer to the cities and big towns. However, everyone is welcoming and very helpful. They emphasize the importance of helping one another and the professors are excellent in helping their students achieve and reach their highest potential.
I loved everything about monmouth! It is a very very great school. It has a very friendly atmosphere and the professors are amazing. They care about you as a student and strive for you to go far I life. One thing I would probably change about monmouth college would be not having any air in the underclassmen dorms. I would highly recommend Monmouth college!
I really did love Monmouth College. The campus was absolutely beautiful, and I loved how small it was. It made the walks to class bearable, especially in the winter, and it was a very open environment so everyone could hangout. The professors I had within my field of study were very professional and very willing to meet outside of class, especially during finals weeks. Monmouth is a small town, which means they do not have a ton of entertainment, but Galesburg and Macomb are a pretty close drive and there is more of a variety for things to do on the weekends.