Molloy College Reviews

Well my experience was average, no help when it comes to scholarships, they give to whoever, they waited last minute to tell you what your eligle for after begging..... if your BLACK it’s not for you! Also the professors are very old and RUDE!
Molloy is great if you are looking for a small school with a caring community. If you want parties you either have to befriend athletes or theater kids (personally not my scene). The professors that I have had so far have been amazing, lectures can be a bit boring at times but sometimes they have very engaging stories or examples to tell the class. I find that I am doing a lot better academically and mentally here than I did in high school. There is a bit of a problem with socialization because it is primarily a commuter campus, but student affairs puts on a lot of events and that's how I met some of my closest friends here. I feel like this campus has a very different environment than that of a bigger school, which can be good depending on your needs. The people and professors that I have met so far are full of a lot of love and care about trying to make sure you succeed.
Thus far I have had a great experience with Molloy. I commute every day via the LIRR and it's very convenient with their free shuttle service. The campus is always very clean and there's always something going on.
Start Your Review of Molloy College
I had some good experiences at the college and an equal amount of very bad experiences mainly with teachers. The teachers are always right there no matter what.
I love Molloy because it may be a smaller school compared to some around the area but it has so much to offer and is growing every single day. The students' best interests are always in mind and it is comforting to know that my success is taken seriously and truly desired by everyone on the faculty.
Business professors have real world experience and work really hard to get students paid internships and jobs
Molloy College is an intimate environment where everyone is unbelievably warm and friendly. The staff is so approachable and there is access to virtually any type of aid you may need, financially, academically, and even emotionally. Molloy is a college like no other, and I believe that if you take advantage of all it has to offer, you will succeed in finding a job in your field of study, and have created countless memories with so many amazing people.
I like the relatively small classes; it's easy for the professor to know you and form a relationship with them. The drawback is that the school has outdated resources.
this school has good selection of classes and good professors. I just wish there offered more evening courses in other majors not just cater to the nursing students.
I am waiting to be accepted. My friend graduated with her rn & already has a job. Everything I have read is great. I hope to attend spring semester.
I love how Molloy College is such a welcoming family. I was really nervous about starting my first year but after meeting so many faculty members and current students I feel so much more comfortable beginning my college journey!
Molloy College is a great school, if you aren't looking to go far away from home and interested in a little college. The academics are good especially if you want to become a nurse. You will get to know plenty of people. They are all so friendly.
So far I am having a great experience at Molloy. I have met many amazing people including the faculty who are supportive and here for us. I love our campus size. It is really efficient for making it to class after class in a short amount of time. There are always activities going on on campus so it is a fun place to be at if you have time.
I've been at Molloy College for almost a year now and I must say, I have nothing but good things to say. The school feels like a family friendly school. This is because all the students and faculty are so friendly and easy going people. the atmosphere is clean, cool, and relaxing. theirs always a place to hang with friends in the 2 cafeteria locations and classes are walking 5 min or less walking distant. think I made a great choice in deciding to go to Molloy.
Molloy is a private Catholic College located in Rockville Centre Long Island.There are very nice dorms but the school is convenient to commute to by car or train.The campus is small and very beautiful.All the buildings and classrooms are very well maintained.There are numerous majors to choose from.The enrollment is small and class size is small with a very low ratio of student to professor.They are dedicated and very knowledgeable as well as friendly and helpful.
Molloy has a very professional theatre and hosts many productions and concerts.It is a beautiful venue and the shows are always great.Molloy offers many clubs and sports team to participate in.
Kiplingers Magazine gave Molloy a very favorable rating labeling it "the best bang for your buck".I certainly feel that way too and I am enjoying everyday at Molloy.Be sure to include us in your college search.
Molloy College is a small yet challenging school. It's curriculum is very unique and challenging. The small classroom size makes easier for teachers to reach out to students and have a real student-teacher relationship. The campus is incredibly safe and clean and people are extraordinarily nice.
I am currently attending Molloy College to obtain my Bachelors of Science in Nursing. This school and the program in general have been absolutely fantastic. Every step of the way someone is available to help you. The professors that I have had so far have been great and I have obtained more knowledge in one semester than I thought possible. The way that the nursing program at Molloy is set up is beneficial to the learning process of the student. The courses are set up to build off of previous knowledge obtained by courses taken the semester before. This allows the student to understand the base of the topic entering the course and have the ability to comprehend information on a more detailed and complicated level. I have seen a considerable growth in myself as a student and healthcare professional because of my journey in Molloy colleges nursing program and I am excited to see where this journey continues to take me.
Start Your Review of Molloy College
I entered Molloy College right when Social Media was at its peak. The school shifted their focus on their online identity more than their academic benefits in which I wished it originally focused on. Being in the Communication Department, we were never shown for our hard work so instead we were used for our equipment and unacknowledged skills and talents.
Molloy is a great school with wonderful academics. If you are looking for an affordable private college; then think of molloy college. However, there is no party at all in the school.
The professors are excellent for the most part. High value education at a low cost. Overall, I had a great experience at Molloy.