Model Hair Design is a for-profit college located in St. Cloud, Minnesota. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 94 undergraduate students. The Model Hair Design acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Cosmetology, Esthetician and Skin Care, and Nail Technician. Model Hair Design alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $17,900.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Model College of Hair Design
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.6 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.6 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Model College of Hair Design Reviews
the instructors and staff are very friendly and informative, and always willing to answer questions and work with you. They offer flexible schedules that you can customize for you! The school also offers housing located right next to the college, which is very convenient for those that need it. Overall I am very glad I chose this school over the others I had looked into.
I LOVE my school- I am so happy to be here learning Cosmetology!! I am thankful for the housing they offer. I appreciate the flexibility of schedules. I’m so happy here!!
Everything molds together fairly well; as for assignments, online courses, projects everything is very manageable and schedules are available to fit the students needs. The staff will work with you and discuss options for achieving the requirement while dealing with any inconveniences that might effect your education. For example, changing jobs, or moving, or take a leave for family; nothing can hold you back from a education, but yourself.