High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.5 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Model College of Hair Design
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.6 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.6 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.5 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Model College of Hair Design Reviews
the instructors and staff are very friendly and informative, and always willing to answer questions and work with you. They offer flexible schedules that you can customize for you! The school also offers housing located right next to the college, which is very convenient for those that need it. Overall I am very glad I chose this school over the others I had looked into.
Everything molds together fairly well; as for assignments, online courses, projects everything is very manageable and schedules are available to fit the students needs. The staff will work with you and discuss options for achieving the requirement while dealing with any inconveniences that might effect your education. For example, changing jobs, or moving, or take a leave for family; nothing can hold you back from a education, but yourself.
Although there is a little bit of everything. The school is nearby many resources! I've rarely had any issue with obtaining access to resources.