Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.6 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management25 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities25 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies23 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management20 Graduates
Hospitality and Tourism Management7 Graduates
Homeland Security6 Graduates
Commercial and Advertising Art3 Graduates
Human Development3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.10 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.16 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.5 responses
Mitchell College Reviews
I love the private beach. I am in love with the campus appearance. It is so beautiful. The college has a Bentson Learning Center. This center can help me because the center helps people with disabilities with their classwork and grades. I have Autism so I know this can help me with my grades and classwork. Most importantly, this school is located in New London. New London is like another home to me. My grandfather's (from my mother side) people came from there. I am half Native American and I am from the Eastern Pequot Tribe. ftw
I love the small classes. Professors are great. I love that they are always updating the school. New locker rooms, new sports fields coming, new drama building coming.
Academics are good, but a small campus for social life. Awesome location right on the beach. Small classes, one on one help from professors or tutors. In distnce to local areas and major casinos .