Missouri Western State University Reviews

Traditional University geared toward traditional student. Students are treated equally but not enough night courses or online courses for the non-traditional student.
Tuition through the dual-credit program was very manageable, but communication between the university, the students, and the high schools was definitely lacking.
It was easy to apply and register and get financial aid. Everyone was very helpful. I like the campus it's not too spread out and close to the stadiums also.
Start Your Review of Missouri Western State University
Missouri Western State University is a good university. You have a lot of opportunities and a lot of great people to meet with a lot of new majors to detect . It's all about what you make it. The dorms and food are pretty bad but your there for one thing and that's education so it isn't that bad .
I love everything about Missouri Western State University I honestly did not think I could afford college. Missouri Western made that possible for me . I love how diverse the school is and how everyone has tons for school spirit. Missouri Western State University gave me chances I couldn't even dream about. I am the first chief justice of Student Government Association Missouri Western has ever seen and I couldn't have achieved this goal without the help and support of my fellow constituents at my school. I would love to see Missouri Western grow in enrollment that is a change I have been wanting to see. I hope I am chosen for this scholarship! Thanks for your time.
What I like about Mo West is that it is a very welcoming school. Also, most people are helpful. What I dislike about Mo West is the café.
I look forward to attending Missouri Western this coming fall. I have taken many Dual Credit courses through the college and find each course beneficial. I feel vary well prepared for college thanks to the help of my professors.
What I like about Missouri Western State University is its affordable cost, the faculty members are willing and open to listening to students, there is diversity and student can get involved on campus easily if they are willing too. What I would like to see change is more school sports.
Facilities are decent, campus itself is picturesque, however faculty and staff are, on the whole, snobbish, elitist, and generally seem too self-concerned to actively engage students in a productive way. If you're a fan of standard education (that is, lots of busy-work for standard degree(s) with varying job security), then you can certainly find what you're looking for here. If you think that this school, with a continually rising tuition thanks to needless (nearly forlorn) increases to funding for the football program, is a place to capture and older, truer sense of university education, however, be prepared to doggedly harass professors for any insight and generally fight an uphill battle (or simply find another school).
I think that they have a n amazing campus full of great opportunities and activities. Saint Joseph is a bright town with awesome shops, restaurants and atmosphere.
If you're looking to party or not show up to class, I wouldn't bother. If you're willing to walk a good distance to classes and are really here to get your degree, you aren't going to find anywhere cheaper really. Reslife has some issues but not for lack of trying. Most professors are very available and the school offers plenty of opportunities to get involved on campus. There are lots of opportunities for on campus jobs.
Everyone I have spoken with has been very nice and friendly. They are very helpful with my schedule.
Missouri Western is a really great college. The professors are sociable and genuinely would like to see their students succeed. There is a tutoring center that's free to students and everyone there is always helpful in whatever subject you need.
Although I was skeptical at first, I thoroughly enjoy MoWo more than my last college. It's a fun and friendly little school, and all of the staff is incredibly helpful.
I attended Missouri Western State University during the fall semester of 2006. It is one of the most beautiful, green campuses in Missouri. Class sizes are small and the professors will gladly see students one-on-one. St. Joseph is a wonderful city with many things to do!
The campus as a whole is very welcoming. They give you several fun and free opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. The campus is just the right size to be able to walk anywhere in 10 minutes or less. There are several fun clubs and organizations to join on campus. The tuition is reasonably priced and the classes are challenging, but still give you enough free time to have a great college experience.
I liked that the professors were helpful. When I had a question or needed help they were very kind in helping by guiding me towards the right resources.
Start Your Review of Missouri Western State University
what I like about Missouri Western State University is there is a lot of resources and help that is on this campus. Also the jobs on campus is very helpful and works well with your class schedules. the only thing that I kind of dislike about the college is there isn't much for blacks to be involved in like clubs or if they do the cubs are unorganized.
Missouri Western is a great place to be at. Being an international student here is amazing. Everyone here is so supportive and friendly towards us!
Everyone was very helpful. The campus was really clean and I really enjoyed it. The class rooms were a good size, the food was AMAZING! I really liked the dorms because they were pretty decent sized and very clean.