1. Marshall, MO
  2. 4 Year

Missouri Valley College Reviews

My experience here at moval has been great so far. I call it a very small school with very big opportunities. The diversity here at Missouri Valley is among the most that I have ever witnessed. The teachers and professors are serious about the education of every student here. The staff are very welcoming. They accept you for who you are and focuses their attention on helping students excell. The environment is healthy overall. I feel safe here for the most part. Of course negative things tend to happen but that's expected at almost any post-secondary establishment. Missouri Valley is also big on sports recruiting. This is a wonderful place to progress as an athlete and show competitiveness at the NAIA level. If you are on search for a small or private college in the Midwest, I would recommend Missouri Valley College to be one your top options to choose from. Valley Will Roll!
Missouri Valley College is a good college if you're looking for a more personal school. We're a private college that has roughly two-thousand students in attendance. The professors actually care about your success, and you're more than just a number. There are also a lot of things that you can do on campus. I would like to see the college update their athletic facilities, however. I also would like to see them pay for player packs of athletes like other colleges do.
So far I cant complain to much. I really enjoy the school. The best part about the school is the athletics. there are roughly 1500 students and 1300 of those students are athletes. The environment is really relaxing and I haven't met anyone I don't get along with. Missouri valley is overall a great place so far.
I love the school environment and class sizes, teachers usually know your names
Everyonce in awhile you see campus police drive around other than that i have not seen them.
class sizes are small, some teachers care and some do not. Courses are not widely expanded.
I am not really sure.
  • College Student
  • 10 months ago
  • Value
sharing showers are not the best but it is doable and living on the third floor is awful
  • College Student
  • 10 months ago
  • Housing
I am not in Greek but I would like to be and I think it would be very enjoyable.
For being a sports college alot of students are here because of sports scholorships our fan support is poor our school spirit is poor and not many people show up to the games.
For being a small town school it is pretty good, being unique every school has its tradtions for being a privete school I think some of the dorms and buildings could be updated.
their is security keep the campus safe.
I honestly don't know what this is to be honest.
  • Value
the class sizes are average and you get a lot of help.
its a nice little campus, they are doing a lot of remodeling so there making it look nicer.
  • Housing
I honestly don't know what a Greek life is, so I wont be able to answer this question.
the school is honestly is in involve in school activities.
its a small school, but you get a lot of one on one help.
Campus safety and security is great, there has not been any crime
I have not really had much experience with the career prospects here at Valley