Missouri Valley College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.15 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Kinesiology and Exercise Science29 Graduates
Business Administration and Management21 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration17 Graduates
Elementary Education11 Graduates
Foundations of Education11 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities10 Graduates
Merchandising and Buying Operations10 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.18 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.9 responses
Missouri Valley College Reviews
Coming here was the best decision I ever made! It is a nice little university where students are people rather than numbers and the professors are able to have one on one will all their students outside of class. The atmosphere here is amazing! The only thing that this place could use is some remodeling on the older dorm/housing establishments to make the college look more presentable. Other than that, Missouri Valley College is the best place to go if you are an athlete or someone who is considering a fine arts major!
My experience at Missouri Valley College is awesome. Being an incoming freshman coming from Texas it was hard to do that transition. But when I stepped foot on campus and started going to class the professors helped me so much. The professors were convienent and available and guided me to become successful in they're class. The atmosphere is great, everyone is kind and sweet and always has a smile on they're face no matter what time of the day it was. All the activities on campus were so fun and the community is very involved and we help the community a lot. I even joined a church and the church came to pick me and my teammates up and they became my second parents from home & they also helped me when I became really sick. Even home sick. I rate Missouri Valley College beyond the stars. If you're looking for a small college town, quiet,loving, with awesome spirit Missouri Valley College is the college to go to! I love it!
My experience here at moval has been great so far. I call it a very small school with very big opportunities. The diversity here at Missouri Valley is among the most that I have ever witnessed. The teachers and professors are serious about the education of every student here. The staff are very welcoming. They accept you for who you are and focuses their attention on helping students excell. The environment is healthy overall. I feel safe here for the most part. Of course negative things tend to happen but that's expected at almost any post-secondary establishment. Missouri Valley is also big on sports recruiting. This is a wonderful place to progress as an athlete and show competitiveness at the NAIA level. If you are on search for a small or private college in the Midwest, I would recommend Missouri Valley College to be one your top options to choose from. Valley Will Roll!