Missouri University of Science & Technology Reviews

It is a great and challenging school which will either help you learn or realize you may not be made of the right stuff for the area you've chosen. Most professors are willing to help to see you succeed.
I went to visit the campus earlier this summer and was impressed by the amount of push their was on taking it easy as compared to what I'm used to which is study or fail. I am looking forward to going there should I get accepted.
Overall, it is a great school. The classes are difficult, but you will learn a lot. There is not a lot to do here, so the only reason you come is for school. The opportunities are great.
Start Your Review of Missouri University of Science & Technology
I visited S&T and I thought it was an amazing school. The people were really nice and the atmosphere felt really comforting. The campus overall was really nice but it is a little small. The food is good and pretty average for what you will find on a college campus. The housing options are okay. The student has the option of either living community style in an older building or living in apartment style living with three other students.
Excellent school, although pretty quiet. I wish the campus was bigger but it's not really a problem. Overall I have enjoyed my time at this school.
Everyone is nervous when they're going off to college, especially if you don't have friends going to the same university. However, the people at S&T are amazing. Students and faculty are so inclusive and everyone wants to help you find your place. There are over 200 clubs to be a part of at Missouri S&T that will help you do just that. There are countless resources to make sure students succeed. I wouldn't choose any other university!
Missouri S&T is the best university in the Midwest for all STEM majors and many non STEM majors as well. Hailed as the MIT of the Midwest, S&T provides the best education, that employers are looking for, for the best value.
I am a freshman at Missouri University of Science and Technology. The school is very demanding and challenging, but the benefits are far worth it. The school sets up the individual for success. Once an individual graduates, there are many jobs that will be offered to them.
There are many programs and resources for students and the people involved with the school are determined to help their students succeed. There are some departments that are overly strict making it difficult for students to move through.
My experience at Missouri University of Science and Technology is summed up by you get what you put into it. The classes can be extremely difficult, but the teachers are always there to help if you ask. The campus is clean, and most students here are polite.
It was a small school so you could know where everything is and get around easier which helped out if you were running a little late
Great school for engineering and science majors. The camous is small and we'll kept, and the dorms are really nice.
Missouri S&T is a very highly esteemed technology college, with an extremely high return on investment at public university prices
I transferred from a community college with an associate's degree last year, and even though most of my instructors seemed down to earth and understanding of the challenges of learning the new coursework my friends and I have embarked on, there have been a few instructors that I have learned to steer clear of to keep my GPA and sanity from going out the window. If you are thinking about attending this school, keep two things in mind - it will push you to the very limits of what you think you can do, and make friends with those who've been there a few years - they know which instructors care about how you understand their courses, and which ones are notorious for destroying the GPAs of entire class sections.
Those of us who are college veterans will never forget our freshman year at college. Some of us may like to forget our freshman year, but in general it is a time filled with anticipation, some anxiety, and wonderful discoveries.
College is a lot different than high school. You may decide to commute from your home to a local campus. Your freshman experience will definitely make an impression on you. Without doubt, though, the most dramatic freshman year is for those living away from home. What can you expect as you head off into the wonderful world of higher education?
MST is a great school, and student life is where it really shines. There are so many organizations and opportunities to get involved. Even if you're shy like I am, you are able to find others like you and build strong friendships if you are willing to go outside your comfort zone a little bit. The only reason I've given 3 stars instead of 4 is that some of the classes (particularly freshman level science lecture courses) are set up to be extremely difficult in order to "weed out" students that they don't feel are worthy of the field.
I really enjoy the other students at the school, they are so helpful when it comes to classes and school work. Campus resources are as helpful as the professor makes and if classes are hard which 98% of them are, the majority of the time the programs designed to help with the school work outside of the class will be difficult to understand and concepts will Be hard to grasp. Mostly things like that depends on the professor whose teaching the class.
I recommend taking your pre-reqs at a community college or somewhere similair before going there for a mahor, you will a much easier and less stressful time doing that than going there for 4 -5 years.
Things I do like about the school, the choices of dormitory, they have really nice facilities and you can make really good friends. I like that the town the school is located in, it is small but it basically has everything you'll need and the people in the town are so friendly.
Start Your Review of Missouri University of Science & Technology
MST is great for students that truly want to pursue a higher education, but not pay as much as private institutions. The university is fairly cheap compared to other colleges, but the amount of opportunities that the school provides students with getting a real world job is incredibly high. The only things that could be different is an improved physics building and a nicer math department.
Missouri University of Science and Technology is an amazing school with great opportunities to help you after you graduate.
Great school with diverse student life, tons of different clubs or groups or teams to join. Sports are a little lacking and the classes can definitely get stressful especially since some professors aren't the best at teaching but most professors are willing and ready to help you further if you attend their office hours. LEAD sessions are also available for most courses and their are a lot of student resources. A social life is also easily attainable here.