Missouri University of Science & Technology Reviews

I like how Missouri S&T challenges it's students academically, if you are not dedicated to academics then you will not do well here. I like how it showcases its students and how they are in high demand for many companies across the country.
I like the diversity in personalities and interest on campus. I would like to see a change in who the school allows to teach important classes, like math. It should be important that the professor is reliable and the students can understand them.
The people here are amazing, and I would suggest that all Missouri geeks consider Missouri S&T. There are a lot of problems though... I'm on Student Council here, and I can say that the non-student management I get to deal with is not competent. The company that is contracted for food out can't figure out the math for their own meal plan. Since the school currently requires freshmen and sophomores to have meal plans, I would suggest getting an all-points plan. It is the least of a rip-off and gives the most flexibility. Try to arrange the option to live off campus. The living options are overpriced, and the people who run Student Housing are lazy, and will often lie to get out of doing their job. The classes are wonderful, with teachers who care about their students and often will meet outside of class to help. This school also helps students to find jobs after and during college, with many companies going directly to Missouri S&T for their engineers and interns.
Start Your Review of Missouri University of Science & Technology
Choosing Missouri S&T was the best choice of my career. The quality of education that I am receiving is the best possible quality and the experiences that I have had here have been amazing. I feel prepared to go out into the workforce with all that I have learned here already, and I am only a sophomore.
There are many issues with parking. Often times students will not receive access to parking passes until their senior year. This causes many problems as much housing is located off campus, and city police will give you a ticket for parking alongside streets for more than two days.
MOST is a really good school. It gets a lot of flack for being a tough school, but it's not only hard, it's a really good school with great programs. The professors, TA's and other administrators will help you succeed and help you pass. The coursework is hard, but every student is given all the tools necessary to succeed here.
The campus is really nice too! Small and easy to navigate, the campus is both cool and charming.
It's a nice school. The campus isn't very large so you shouldn't have any trouble trying to find your classes, and even if you have trouble you can just ask someone as just about everyone is willing to help you. The professors are good, but the classes are going to be hard, no matter how smart you think you are.
The campus is very focused on socialization and group work with the professors encouraging students to engage in real life scenarios and encouraging them to find clients on their own. The campus itself needs to promote more types of safety when it comes to having caution signs and warnings up for people who bike around campus.
There is nothing to do in Rolla but, the school is good and St. Pat's is wild. Plus, the career fair is the best in the country.
Hidden treasure! Feel truly blessed my son is attending M S&T. My other son said I don't know why people state in Rolla there nothing to do... the college has great design teams and the alumni are incredible in support. You go to school to learn, get experience- design teams, internships, build relationships with professors and people with like minds, learning to work together to change the world. from Northern California... the home of the tech world.
Last year, I went to a summer camp at MS&T, and it was amazing! All the professors I had a chance to talk to were very nice and genuinely seemed to care about the students they taught. During this camp I had the opportunity to check out the campus and really get a feel for the college. I was pleasantly surprised! The food was pretty good, the dorms were great, and the students were friendly and helpful.
The campus is quiet, the town is quiet, which helps because the academics are very challenging. The Career Fairs are very encouraging and the staff are helpful when it comes to career placement.
Missouri University of Science and Technology is a great school for many different types of majors or minors. The students are willing to work together to solve problems and get jobs done. They have hard work ethics and they are driven towards their cause. The campus has many options for food, as well as various places around town.
The school is very tough academically, but there are plenty of resources to help with student success. Employers recognize this fact, and hire students from this university very quickly. The university hosts the best job fair in the UM system and students from Mizzou come here for jobs. The residence halls are nice compared to other universities, I personally haven’t seen others, but my father said that just the TJ res hall was nicer than the regular dorms at UCM. I enjoy my time here, but it is a lot of work.
This school is one of the best to earn an engineering scholarship from. The school does a great job on preparing you for life after college. There are two amazing career fairs that the school hosts where a big majority of our students receive jobs, internships, or co-ops. I only wish there were a bit more to do around Rolla.
I am an incoming freshman and I am very excited to begin my experience here. I have heard that it is much easier to come out of the this school with a steady and stable job you will love.
Overall very good school. Academics are placed first and it's the way a school should be. The school is fairly cheap and has a lot offer.
Start Your Review of Missouri University of Science & Technology
Missouri S&T is a wonderful college. The professors are there to help you as much as possible and the L.E.A.D. sessions are extremely useful. There are so many different organizations and activities going on.
Great education, great campus activities, and great return on investment. Greek Life is awesome, but GDI is huge too. Be ready to study, but don't think we don't have fun because of it!
This schook is very challenging expensive for out of state unless you can get stellar grades all four years but its worth it given the reputation of the school and the job outlook for most of the majors.