Missouri State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.117 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.122 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.120 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.149 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.175 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 99 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.86 responses
Missouri State University Reviews
Missouri State University provides a plethora of opportunities to its students including recreational, pre-professional, and social activities. We have excellent staff who really care about the students as people, not as numbers. Missouri State University is the second largest university in Missouri, and it has been growing rapidly in recent years. I have loved living in Springfield for the past two years. There are so many opportunities on and off campus. I have also worked on campus for one year with some incredible people who love what they do. I couldn't BEAR being anywhere else!
Missouri State University is large school with a small-community feel. The faculty genuinely care about your success, and there are limitless possibilities when it comes to extracurricular activities. Not to mention, it's much more affordable than comparable universities. I love my school and wouldn't have chosen to go anywhere else! GO BEARS!
Missouri State is all about the students. The fact that they will do whatever they can to provide a quality education without stealing the student's money is everything. Even with the cut to funding, they are still making tuition and fees as low as possible. The atmosphere is great! The faculty and staff are all there to help us with anything and everything. The teachers all emphasize the fact that they WANT us to ask question's and meet with them when we are having trouble arendnd they all do so much t make sure everyone is comfortable with doing so. I had always heard amazing things about MSU and now that I am here, I can say that it is one of the best decisions I could possibly make for my education and career.