Missouri Cosmetology North is a for-profit college located in Springfield, Missouri. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 84 undergraduate students. The Missouri Cosmetology North acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Esthetician and Skin Care and Cosmetology. Missouri Cosmetology North alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $14,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Missouri College of Cosmetology North
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Missouri College of Cosmetology North Reviews
Missouri college of cosmetology is one of the best programs in the state, the staff are well educated, current on trends , and up to date with their industry knowledge. The classes are informative, educational, and easy to comprehend. The on the floor training simulates the salon or spa environment and gives great in depth hands on training to the aspiring professional. The school trains you for the state exam and you leave confident in your abilities to pass the exam and begin your career as a licensed professional. I recommend this cool.ege to anyone looking to get into the beauty industry in Missouri,