Missouri Baptist University Reviews

I was a commuter to the college, because of this i had to park in a parking lot furthest away from the buildings. Its about a 5-10 minute walk. Professors are not difficult to talk to and the amount of work is well balanced.
I love how it is obvious that MBU is a Christ-centered environment. However, I did have a few problems with professors giving the students access to a homework assignment in a timely fashion. Overall great school.
I like the small class sizes. It allows one to gain more one on one with the professor. Also, I like the people that go to the school. All of the people are extremely polite and caring.
Start Your Review of Missouri Baptist University
I enjoyed the small campus feel because it felt like a community, and that we bonded like a family. Also, I like the fact that it was a private school, so the students were very secured, and there athletics were top notch for NAIA division.
Missouri Baptist University is the best college there can be. There is nothing that could disappoint anyone on this campus. The day I toured it I knew that is where I wanted to spend the next four years of my life. This place is the best!
Missouri Baptist University is a great school. The staff and professors are always willing to assist you with whatever you need. The president and his wife are involved in all aspects of the school, and are available anytime you may need them. The campus is small, but full of activity.
Missouri Baptist University provides an academically-stimulating, warm-welcoming, Christian based learning environment where students encompass the ability to express themselves and grow as individuals. At Missouri Baptist University, I am surrounded by great people, including students and professors, and have come across great educational opportunities. I would recommend Missouri Baptist University to prospective Christian or non-Christian students who are looking to expand their education in an encouraging, inspiring environment.
I love the environment and the professors in my field. I appreciate and admire their expertise and knowledge. In general, the people at MBU are caring, and as a student, I receive a much more personal education. Also the Christian ministry and Christian community on campus is welcoming and a real blessing. I have certainly grown here.
Missouri Baptist University is friendly and inviting for college students. The instructors are very friendly and willing to help students succeed as much as possible. Instructors are very knowledgeable about the material they are teaching and genuinely care about the success of their students. Overall, great college and great experience.
I love Missouri Baptist University. Very friendly atmosphere. Professors are great and caring. Staff here, other than professors, are also great. Coaches are so caring and teammates are excellent. Well deserved 5 stars from me.
I love MoBap. It's a college with an intimate academic atmosphere, professors who care and will go out of their way to help a student succeed, and countless opportunities to grow and excel in a wide variety of aspects of life.
As a ministry major I am sure that I will be able to find some internship prospects with the help of Career services and the on campus ministry.
The professors are great, most seem to care genuinely about the success of their students. Some of the courses such as survey of computing are outdated and unneeded in the world today.
They do a good job of providing information on things like assult, abuse, ect. They desperately need to provide counseling services on campus however.
Campus living is convenient and comfortable. North hall has nice spacious rooms and the RA's and RD are great. There could be more community, but it's hard when it comes to working with College kids. The pods, which I am about to live in, are a little expensive for just having a kitchen and having smaller rooms. the housing process is simple and easy, however it would be nice to be able to be hosued with incoming transfer students when finding a roomate on campus fails.
I am not into the greek scene, but I know a few students who participate. They seem to have fun, but have little affect over the campus.
I am not much of a sports person, but I can say that MOBAP does a great job with it's athletics department. It could use a little more fan support though.
Start Your Review of Missouri Baptist University
Going to MOBAP was a great decision. There are a varity of people, both christian and non-christian, which leads to having a more lax atmosphere. Even though there is a population of non-christians, MOBAP holds tight to it's christian values and pursues a christlike attitude. There are many fantastic anemities that help you through your classes and day to day living. I would definetly suggest MOBAP to anyone.
Everyone on campus does there job! Everyone is super nice and friendly
I like how small the classes are! It's like you are back in high school! It is a nice transition