High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.17 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management79 Graduates
Elementary Education39 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies28 Graduates
Foundations of Education22 Graduates
Behavioral Sciences21 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science20 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management20 Graduates
Human Services19 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.20 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.26 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.16 responses
Missouri Baptist University Reviews
Missouri Baptist University is a wonderful institution with caring, hands-on professors! There are many tools provided to be successful in your studies, and the professors are willing to help anyone that is struggling. This university provides good quality education and sets students up for success upon graduation!
MoBap is an excellent place to attend college if you're looking for a private Christian school. However, MoBap is not that affordable for me. Tuition costs about $13-14k a SEMESTER. However, the students are friendly and warm. A benefit of MoBap is that they have more than one location, and on their main campus, they have a coffee shop. Professors are amazing at what they do, but other resources like Records, Public Safety, and Financial Aid are not so great. Public Safety loves to ticket cars, regardless what your excuse is. Records Office doesn't really have a clue how to run things, and the Financial Aid Office does nothing in your best interest to help you get any sort of aid to help pay for tuition. Because the campus is extremely nice and landscaped, and the professors and students are more than kind, and there are dorms and brand new apartments on campus, I'd give MoBap a 4/5.
Missouri Baptist University is beautiful campus! The campus feels new a modern. The students and faculty are very friendly! The professors care about their students and how they do in their classes.