Mississippi Valley State University Reviews

The teachers in the math depatment and the education department are very nice professor who help the students succeed
As a student of Mississippi Valley State University I like how diversified the Institution is. There is so many different types of races here. I also like the faculty and staff. They is always on stand by to help or Aid you.
I really like the amount of support you get from the professors and staff. They want you to succeed and in doing so they help you set up the best plan for you. The people are friendly and welcoming. The sports here have quite a rank in SWAC accomplishments, especially the softball. Overall it's a great atmosphere to succeed in school.
Start Your Review of Mississippi Valley State University
It really is a home away from home. U might get homesick, but there are many other activities to support your boredom. Classes are about communication between you and the professors. Trust me, there are tutors that are willing to help you. A closed mouth don't get feed.
My time here at the valley was pretty good. Campus is very small so there isn't much to do. However, if you want go to a college with the least amount of distraction, then valley is the place for you. Valley is very small. Everything is right around you. The dorms are not the best. The teacher on campus are unrelenting. Some of them would pile work on top of work and expect you to finish at a specific date. There are friendly teachers here on campus that would want to help you in every way possible on becoming the best of the best. There are also some teachers that'll just pass you with ease.
Mississippi Valley State University is an outstanding school. You will get the one on one attention need. The teacher to student ratio is awesome. Everyone is so nice. The environment is very cozy and it gives you that since of home. The staff is nice. The students are respectful and friendly. The atomosphere overall is loving. Everyone looks out for on another. You will make lots of new friends. The campus is a nice size. Not too big but not too small, Just right. Game night and homecoming are very exciting times. Thats when you get to see the professors and student relax and have a lot of fun as the watch the football teams and bands battle for the win. I would recommend Mississippi Valley State University to everyone.
I like how Mississippi Valley State University have such a very good criminal justice department! The only thing that’s bad about Valley are there roads on campus! They are terrible!
The school has some of the greatest teachers and staff. Its a nice environment, the school comes together as a family. if you don't understand something its always a way to get help
My experience at MVSU was fun and step towards me building a future for myself. The teacher's where role models and go out there way to help their students. They recognize your hard work. What I will change is the cafeteria and dorms room.
I've felt very welcomed my first year attending. The environment was very nice. I plan to attend in the fall.
Being an international student, experience so far has been amazing. Everybody, students and teachers, are extremely helpful in every problem
I love Mississippi Valley State University! My major is computer science and they had a great program this past summer. Once i came to school in the fall they gave me a scholarship. There is tutoring for almost everything and they are always willing to help you exceed in the classrooms.
I'm blessed to be in such College where all the teachers, professors, and instructors are helpful in every way I need.
It's a small university but everyone is family there. It's like going to a black family cookout everyday. Academic are good the teachers are there when you need them.
If you want a small, simple or quiet life, then you might want to consider Valley. Located is a small rural area, the institution gives you the opportunity to discover your inner self. But that discovery will also be made over eating terrible cafeteria food XD. The financial aid office is filled with amateurs and rude people. The school as an entity is below standard but the Mathematics, Computer and Information Sciences department there is awesome!!!
It was a great experience and a challenging live on the fact that we live in dorms and no place to go when school closed
Great School! And there are so many events and activities to attend. But if you are the type that likes to be alone,no worries (the library is the best place)
Start Your Review of Mississippi Valley State University
I would like to go to this college because I have experienced all or most of my family members going their. What I like about this college is that they have al ot of things in stores for me and and my family.
Mississippi Valley State University is a very close-knit type of university. It's one of the smaller colleges in the Delta. Most professors look out for their students and make sure that they are understanding the classes. Some innovations could be made to the laundry room, and the cafeteria food. The new gym has several new innovations with a great weight room. Some of the staff comes off as rude (i.e.: financial aid office). If you are looking for a small university to attend but still be exposed to new things, Mississippi Valley State University is the place to be.
The experience here at MVSU is great, I am a college athlete and I have a G.P.A. of 3.43. As a school I feel as if we need more resources and I am a junior without any financial aid help except FASFA.