Mississippi University for Women is ...
Mississippi University for Women Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.22 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.22 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management44 Graduates
Public Health Education39 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies26 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology26 Graduates
Elementary Education23 Graduates
Culinary Arts and Food Service20 Graduates
Visual Arts20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.22 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.24 responses
After Mississippi University for Women
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Mississippi University for Women Reviews
Review Mississippi University for Women
I have really enjoyed my time here at Mississippi University for Women. It is a really nice campus and it is very diverse. I also enjoy going to social gatherings to support the different clubs and social groups. What I would have have to like the most about this campus are the cherry blossom trees. In the spring the cherry blossom trees on campus bloom to perfection. The only thing I would change or add on to are the selection of eateries or the lack there of, on campus. That's just for on campus though. On some days I would like to eat more than just Subway.
My experience at MUW is awesome. It's a campus friendly place where people don't mind helping others. I love my instructors. I can contact them at any time if I have a question or issue and they will be sure to respond. The classes are 30 students or less, therefore, the instructors know who you are by name and not by a number. I wouldn't pick no other university.
This is a wonderful institution where you can learn in a positive environment, mingle with other students, and further discover yourself.