Mississippi University for Women Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.19 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.23 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management32 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities26 Graduates
Public Health Education24 Graduates
Speech Language Pathology24 Graduates
Culinary Arts and Food Service20 Graduates
Elementary Education15 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.23 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Mississippi University for Women Reviews
The Mississippi University for Women is a good store. When you are a freshman, they make you feel like your family when you first enter the gates. They are respectful, kind and helpful. They have a beautiful heart. I don’t believe theirs one thing I would change about my school, because it is prefect the way it is now. Although they don’t have many sports we still have many fun activities to participate in, such as: baseball, tennis, swimming team, softball and soccer. This is my home away from home I really enough it up here. Coming to the W was a very good choice for me, I feel like i’m at home with another side of the family! I love it up here and I believe anyone would!
I love how they make me feel like family, although they are not your real family. My adviser feels like a mom to me. She makes sure I'm on the right track with classes, teachers and grades. When you are struggling in a subject, the teachers, counselors, and your peer will help you. The campus is very peaceful and beautiful. Everyone basically stays to themselves, and mind to their own needs unless someone else needs help. You get to meet a lot of new people who are very different from you, and you can learn so much from them. I love this school!
I love the way that the professors are so helpful and inviting. I love how they take out the time to really break material down and I love the flexibility of the school. The classrooms are not big at all...so the professor has time to teach individually when necessary. I have really learned so much since I've been attending the W! Most importantly I just got accepted into the ASN RN program! I am so thrilled and excited!