Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Reviews

The majority of the professors are AMAZING! There are plenty of resources available to help you when needed and everyone I local so there is a strong sense of belonging.
The Professors and Faculty are amazing! I enjoy it so much that it seems like I never want to leave. They make sure that the students are involved and ready to achieve anything. My experience so far has been the best!
I love the teachers, the students, and the environment. The school itself is just a wonderful experience. I was very nervous at first to go to a "new" school but after the first day of my freshman year, I was so relieved that it was so laid back and chill. It helped with my nervous feelings. I love MGCCC!!
Start Your Review of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
I am a new student at MGCCC. I will be starting my first round of classes in the fall of 2018. I do not yet have an opinion on the classes and instructors, but the admissions and financial aid staff have been very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this school based on that alone. If the rest of my schooling goes as smoothly as the admissions and enrollment process, I am in for a smooth journey.
I love MGCCC, especially the Jefferson Davis campus. The enrollment staff are excellent and very welcoming. I'm very excited to be enrolled with this college and cannot wait to receive my Associates in Science from this school.
I enjoyed MGCCC and all the campus life. I would have liked it better if it had a shuttle going from the College to the local Walmart because there are no nearby stores.
Overall great school. Staff is eager and ready to assist in anything you may need. Curriculum is easy to arrange around your schedule.
Many different campuses to choose from. Great instructors who work with you to better your future. Unbelievable opportunities with their technical programs.
Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College was an excellent community college that really helps students in succeeding in their goals. Very helpful teachers and learning lab facility staff that assists students in their studies, and are available around the clock via email. Only problem that one will encounter is with the Canvas website programming and downage times.
I have toured this school & it was the perfect experience. The staff made me feel at home. I felt like that was where I needed to be. Everything was what I expected. I love the campus & environment.
I love the amount of Freedom I have on campus without being overwhelmed like I would at a university. There are plenty of friendly faces, and there's always activities going on that I enjoy
I love Mississippi Gulf Coast in Perkinston, Ms. I recently transferred from Mississippi College, MGC is much more affordable and classes offered are light work. MGC has great athletic programs. Two things I would change is the dinning plan and including a teach and field team. Other than that, the campus is beautiful!!!
I like the flexible schedules and I love the instructors. They help teach you while allowing you to think freely outside of the box, and the staff is very friendly.
For being my first year of college, my experience was amazing. The teachers at MGCCC are one of the best in the community college's world to me.
I love that MGCCC's professors are very hands on. They make sure that each student understands the material. The professors even make students feel comfortable to come and talk to them about anything. The learning lab on campus benefits me tremendously. The staff there is always friendly and respectful. The librarians are the best at helping with research papers. The cafeteria is very poor. Most of the time the food is very poor. Luckily, Perkinston is close by Wiggins and Gulfport to give one more food options. The student center can have more things to do for students on their off time. Andrews dorm can us various of updates. MGCCC can use more parking spaces for those who live on campus. MGCCC can also use for student activities, clubs, and scholarship opportunities.
We have no sports team at the JC location. I would like it if there was a sports team here and more things to do on campus at the JC (Gautier) location, like there is at the JD location.
It was a great school. It was a great place to meet new people. You meet alot of new people that will become lifelong friends. The professors are very knowledgeable and it's a very safe campus.
Start Your Review of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
MGCCC is a wonderful starting place to begin anyone's college experience. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, and the teachers are amazing. Due to classes being smaller in student numbers, those who attend can truly connect with their professors and this creates a great atmosphere for learning. There are a wide selection of courses and a variety of degrees. As a bonus, the Jackson County campus even has an obstacle course and kayaking open to students.
Hospitality is really good. There are helpful employees. The teachers are excellent, and they truly aim to help students succeed!
I love Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College; the professors are amazing and they are always there for their students. I feel very safe attending MGCCC because they have a campus police department; who is always there. MGCCC goes the extra mile to get their students involve with the campus. MGCCC does not just offer full semester classes but they also offer half semester classes, weekend classes night classes, and many more options. The food is AMAZING! I would recommend MGCCC to anybody because it is a great school.