Mission College Reviews

I definitely like the advancements made over the years to Mission College. These in departments needed such as the library, campus center, gym and my own- the Hospitality Management Building . There have been some great additions that have helped students with aid like the relationship built with the local food bank. This connection allows one through donations to receive complimentary school book rentals and even pick up free food once a month. A place where I would like to see additional change would be with the financial aid department and the admissions office. There are times where one has to jump back and forth from each and the offices are literally right next to each other. There needs to be an improvement of communication and relationship built.
The instructors and staffs are really kind and always willing to help students. Each class has no more than 30 students, so the relationship between instructor and student is close and friendly.
I love Mission College, because professors are very committed, and use all moments to teach!! I have learned so much
Start Your Review of Mission College
Mission college has a lot of academic opportunities for every age group. I found the counselors there very supportive and helpful. The people who are hired to work there are definitely very student focused and that shows a lot about what they value in helping students find their way to get to where they want to go in life. At the same time, once you have your degree, it's a bit difficult to register for classes in the system especially when you're planning to transfer.
Nice campus with new buildings. Professors are very enthusiastic and understanding. Connections to 4 year universities are great.
My experience at Mission College was great. Not only did they have the right professors to strive you to greatness, their campus was amazing. Nice and clean campus for an junior college. If i had any choice of which JC i will attend I would attend Mission College because everyone is trying to help you to your goal as into meeting teaches in office hours, meeting new people, tutoring on campus and online 24/7 available. Everything is there for you into food, library, classes, bookstore anything you can think of they have it. Overall, Mission college is new and improving. Only thing i would change is making the parking lot a little closer to the buildings.
I find this school to be centrally located in the south bay. There is plenty of parking and I always feel safe on campus. I would recommend this school to anyone with a need for community college.
Mission College is a great school. Although it is a small community college, it is still a nice place to go to. I like how they are upgrading the campus. There are new buildings that they added, which looks very modern. Also, I really like the classes they offer here.
The teachers are pretty nice, and the campus is pretty. However, getting accepted into Mission College isn't something that's going to boost your resume. The campus library is quiet, there are tons of books and computers for students to use. There's also a cafe and a giftshop.
Mission College may not be for you of you like large class sizes, no diversity, a large campus, no parking, and professors who don't care. Mission College is the opposite. The environment is generally supportive and diverse.
I like that Mission College cares about the student and having the degree that I want to major in. They have tutoring center that you can get help with a difficult subject. The only thing I want to change is the books because they are very expensive to buy and rent. Overall, Mission College is an okay school.
Professors are amazing and patient about there job. Great programs to help all type of students. Great work! Great classes love everything
This is one of the best community colleges you could ever go to. The staff there are very helpful and are always willing to help out. What I like about this college would be that there's a welcome center in which they help you out with any question you might have. They are your go to prior to going anywhere else. They will point you to the correct place and they are friendly. They are affordable and they have newly constructed buildings. I would recommend this college to everyone!
Mission College helps out their students, with counseling, academic transfer, childcare and so much more. There doors are always open to helping any student out.
Mission College was a good experience of my first two years of my college life. Thanks to my counselors I am able to transfer to University of California Santa Cruz. What I liked most from MissionCollege are the multiple resources students are offered. Students have a range of help from academic help to personal help. The faculty at Mission are very helpful and push their students to grow in life and in their education. There are many great aspects at Mission, but there is one improvement Mission can work on. The improvement is to provide more classes on aminal science for future veterinarians. Overall I thought Mission was a great colllege because of the environment and facuilty.
It's ok for a community college. Most of the teachers were so average I preferred to take classes online because it could teach myself better. Everything in this college is basic. But it sucks when the tough classes have very bad teachers. Smart people have gotten C's or worst. One must be prepared to do good in these classes. Otherwise you will fail and not do good. This can be the difference between missing out on your dream school. Be very careful and prepare for the tougher classes.
I am a dual-enrollment high school student at Mission College. Mission College is a community college located in Santa Clara, CA. Overall the location of the school is great, and the campus is easy to navigate. One big plus about Mission is that classes do not fill up as fast as other community colleges in the Bay Area. One big down side about Mission College is that their Math department is quite weak, and thus would not reccomend the school for STEM majors.
Start Your Review of Mission College
I like how Mission College is close to where I live. Mission College is close to restaurants and convenience stores.
Very nice facilities. The staff here are phenomenal. Teachers want you to succeed, and will help you along the way to make sure that you do so.
Mission College is conveniently located in Santa Clara. They are in the process of building and revamping several buildings. The staff and teachers are - for the most part - friendly and knowledgeable. Students are mostly chill and nice as well.