Misericordia University Reviews

I'm currently attending misericordia and overall, I love my school. I'm on the women's lacrosse team and love being part of a team. However, the food is not good and things tend to be very expensive.
I love my college experience so much better than my high school one. The professors are kind and very approachable while the environment all around is very friendly and positive with some drama but not much. I am only in my sophomore year but am looking forward to continuing improving and growing as an individual here. The only thing I do not like about the school is that there are not really convenient places to go to hang out or do something.
Misericordia University is a great academic school. It’s a really small university that can help a non active person adjust to the outside world and get away from their parents.
Start Your Review of Misericordia University
The academic opportunities and the student-professor relationships at Misericordia University are excellent. The academic programs are reputable, and graduates are highly sought after by employers. Each student's needs are met with respect and understanding.
I love Misericordia. It is a comfortable and friendly university. The professors/advisors are willing to go the extra mile always for a successful academic experience. It also is a safe campus with security always. I believe that is very important especially to not only feel comfortable, but with the way the world is now. Misericordia University is a wonderful university and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small, comfortable college.
Misericordia University has a variety of academics but the return on investment is low. The campus is beautiful and safe.
Excellent community environment backed by excellent education. In the past year I have learned so much about my major and life in general because of this amazing school.
Misericordia University is an amazing school to go to if you want to feel at home. It's a small university, but very active. You make friends quickly and everyone is very nice. If you're struggling, whether its with a class or more on the personal side, there are tutors and counselors to help. Misericordia tries their best to have everyone involved, they don't like to see anyone left out and it is rare to see that.
I chose Misericordia University for the stellar academics. I am very confident in both my program and the courses offered. One of the things I love about the school is how everyone there looks out for each other. If you have any problems the upper classman were more than willing to help and guide you. It is a close knit school where you feel welcome from the start.
Misericordia University is a beautiful campus with professors who truly care about their students. It has small class sizes and it feels like home.
Misericordia is a small private college. The campus is a small contained campus. Class sizes are small and the campus community is close knit. All the professors are extremely helpful and are willing to go the extra mile for their students.
Very safe. Nice community. Great student teacher ratio. Great scholarships. Beautiful campus. Some fantastic professors
The University haa great health Science programs, but that's about it.There is nothing to do around the campus and it's ruled by all the athletes .
This school is a scam. Lower than average academics, and the Chistian values they preach to incoming freshman are false. Yes, they’ll hold a door for you, but that’s it. They recruit very good student athletes out of HS with high SAT scores and GPA, make written GUARANTEES of roster spots, then cut you. It leaves you with a choice - stick it out and lose the best 4 years of experience of your life, but keep your scholarship, or transfer and lose your scholarship. There is absolutely NOTHING to do outside of sports at this College. RUN, don’t walk, away from these scamsters. Even when I transferred, the attitudes I got from the administration was hard to fathom. RUN.
I have visited misericordia many times, and every time I am pleasantly surprised with the extremely nice people I find and meet. I always have the best time. Everything is overall great. There is not much to do around though. But Wilkes Barre is close by.
Students and faculty are extremely nice, and caring. As an athlete and an occupational therapy major, I think the school was a pretty good fit for me. The downsides of the school include awful food and little social life. That said it is what you make of it. The school is great for health science majors, and the campus is small and homey, you won't have to walk over 10 minutes to get anywhere
Overall Misericordia is a wonderful university. The students are nice and friendly. The professors actually care about your future. They are always available for office hours. The class sizes are small so you get to form a relationship with your teachers.
Start Your Review of Misericordia University
I am getting an excellent education. I am an Occupational Therapy major, and i have learned a lot about the field. I also get my masters degree in five years rather than six years. Another benefit is the fact that i do not have to apply at graduate schools. Misercordia University is the school to go to if you are interested in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or Speech.
I love the importance of learning. The Health science programs are amazing!! My teachers have been so helpful with the transition from high school to college.
Misericordia University is a great campus that provides students with numerous opportunities. There is friendly and helpful faculty and staff everywhere you look.