High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.41 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Health Service Preparatory Studies78 Graduates
Business Administration and Management76 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities30 Graduates
Health Care Management29 Graduates
Radiation Therapy27 Graduates
Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician23 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management21 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 20 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.38 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.51 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.25 responses
Misericordia University Reviews
I love Misericordia. It is a comfortable and friendly university. The professors/advisors are willing to go the extra mile always for a successful academic experience. It also is a safe campus with security always. I believe that is very important especially to not only feel comfortable, but with the way the world is now. Misericordia University is a wonderful university and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small, comfortable college.
Misericordia University is an amazing school to go to if you want to feel at home. It's a small university, but very active. You make friends quickly and everyone is very nice. If you're struggling, whether its with a class or more on the personal side, there are tutors and counselors to help. Misericordia tries their best to have everyone involved, they don't like to see anyone left out and it is rare to see that.
Misericordia offers many courses. Some are more pertinent than others, but there is not such thing as wasted knowledge! I would only recommend revising the core curriculum so students are not required to take so many classes that do not pertain to their career field. Then again, a well-rounded individual is better prepared for life than someone with only knowledge of a particular job!