Minot State University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.21 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.21 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management63 Graduates
Elementary Education51 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services46 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies26 Graduates
Communication Disorders21 Graduates
International Business21 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities20 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.26 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.34 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.17 responses
Minot State University Reviews
Minot State University is an awesome university with a small, close knit classrooms and a fun, interactive college activities. I really recommend people to check this place out!
The staff and students at Minot state university are very nice and welcoming. They prepare and build students for a bright future through their various counseling, tutoring and mentoring programs. There are also many activities and clubs for students to join, in the school. The academic system is very good. There also a lot of students from various part of the world. The campus and it's food is very good.
I think the athletics are doing just fine because its a less populated place compare to other city. Students are involve but I think few are mainly require from international students, which could have be of benefit to the school, however it is understandable due to regulation. Nevertheless, the athletic facilities are very updated and the wellness center its very passionate about their activities. The gym is perfect for Olympic which is my most favorite of probably i because i like it the most and as a two time gold medal in indoor rowing, I also appreciate the initiative of adding indoor rowing to the facilities.