High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.68 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.68 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities149 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies149 Graduates
Business Administration and Management120 Graduates
Elementary Education88 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 43 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.85 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.97 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.53 responses
Minnesota State University, Mankato Reviews
I really enjoy all that the school has to offer in terms of extracurriculars. There’s always intramural sports you can do with teams, and there’s a huge gym and rock climbing wall. There’s always stuff in the student center going on as well. There’s plenty of organizations and clubs to get involved with, as well as Greek life, which I am part of. Being in a fraternity has completely changed my college experience for the better and I don’t regret coming to his great school one bit!
When I first started at Minnesota State University, Mankato I didn't plan to stay. Ii wanted to finish my general education requirements and then transfer out. One of the first business courses that I took was a business preparation course and through it I was able to meet some of the faculty and staff. I now have three faculty and staff members that I consider mentors and they have provided me with opportunity after opportunity to pull myself out of my comfort zone and strengthen my skillset. I'd love to see more students take advantage of all the University has to offer!
So far I have been very satisfied with my experience at Minnesota State University Mankato. Although I didn't expect it, the smaller size in classrooms offers an easier way to communicate with other students and professors to get a better understanding of the material. I have taken advantage of this opportunity many times to get a better understanding of the material. The diversity at MNSU also allows many students to interact and learn from one another in such cases where they may not have ever had the chance too. Interacting with different students allows each of them to gain a different perspective than what they came into the college with.