COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
How are we serving students during Covid-19? Test-Optional through Fall 2022. Accommodating pass/fail grade systems. Course placement for new students. We are looking forward to welcoming you back for a mixture of face-to-face and online instruction, as well as a new model that we are calling FlexSync. FlexSync course delivery allows students to attend the same class in-person or remotely via Zoom Learn More
- Academicsgrade B
- Valuegrade B+
- Diversitygrade A minus
- Campusgrade B+
- Athleticsgrade A
- Party Scenegrade A
- Professorsgrade B minus
- Locationgrade B
- Dormsgrade B
- Campus Foodgrade B+
- Student Lifegrade A minus
- Safetygrade B
Your big ideas can become reality at Minnesota State University, Mankato, where you will find comprehensive support services, a wide variety of majors to explore and opportunities to excel in and out of the classroom.
Minnesota State University, Mankato is the second largest University in the state, total student enrollment exceeds 15,000, with over 123,000 living alumni worldwide. The university comprises six colleges – as well as a graduate college. Minnesota State offers 130 undergraduate programs of study, 75 graduate programs and 4 doctoral programs.
Minnesota State Mankato hosts the only nationally, regionally, and state accredited aviation program in Minnesota. Campus facilities include a new Clinical Sciences Building to accommodate a growing cohort of students in the College of Allied Health & Nursing.
Minnesota State University, Mankato Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Will You Get In?
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 66 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 77 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 77 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Nursing240 Graduates
- Communications140 Graduates
- Liberal Arts and Humanities140 Graduates
- Business135 Graduates
- Elementary Education123 Graduates
- Marketing114 Graduates
- Psychology98 Graduates
- Biology88 Graduates
- Finance75 Graduates
- Police and Criminal Science74 Graduates
Minnesota State University, Mankato’s Aviation program leads the industry in providing future flight professionals top-quality instruction in the fields of professional and aviation management. As the only four-year, accredited program in the state, we bring out the best in our future flyers and aviation professionals.
- Everyone is very nice39%
- A recent high school graduate16%
- Everyone is so different14%
- Lots of diversity and students keep to themselves6%
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join. 94 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life. 106 responses
- Center for Success18%
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation. 53 responses