Minnesota State College Southeast Reviews

MSC is a good choice for an online CADD / Drafting degree. It is HEAVILY weighted towards SolidWorks though. This means very little exposure to AutoCAD and this could be a sticking point depending on what you're going for.
The online format is pretty refined and overall it is a good school from an online user viewpoint.
The instructors are just like any other university...they span the spectrum from just OK to truly good professors. I recommend ratemyprofessors website and research your instructors before committing though.
I like taking online classes depending on the class. The professors are really understanding and very helpful.
Start Your Review of Minnesota State College Southeast
I like how they really connect with one on one helping students. I wouldn’t change nothing. The professor and staff really help with anything. They all nice and polite people’s. They wAnt you to do Good in classes and finish college.
Very little activities to do on campus. No parties and not much affordable local housing. The professors are very understanding, and will work with you. Very great variety of classes and programs available.
Personable staff and professors that care. I wasn't entirely sure what I would do after high school, but after talking through what I liked to do and what I was passionate about, my counselor and I were able to enroll me in a program I was happy with. I'm currently enrolling in my second year there and am excited for Fall to come!
Great professors and class sizes, everyone was always very nice and helpful. The town is a great place to live and its very affordable. Speaking of money it is a very affordable. It is also a accredited college which means it is very easy to transfer your credits.
I am currently a high school senior, but I am involved in PSEO through this college. I currently have an online psychology class and I really enjoy it because it has helped me understand more fully about how college life is.
I have transferred here after going to two other community colleges. My professors have been nothing but helpful and the online options are great. I work full-time so being able to do all of my classes online has been absolutely wonderful!
While taking online classes, living off campus and working full time, the staff is always attentive through emails or phone calls and always answer my questions. I would like to see more course availability for my program; however, I know that it is new to the school so hopefully this will be worked out within a few semesters. I have had a great experience with all faculty so far and I feel that they care for my overall success.
I liked that it was a smaller school and you could really get to know your teachers and other classmates. I wish that they would have my clubs or athletic programs to join and maybe some housing so I didn't have to drive so far everyday.
Southeast Tech in Winona Minnesota is a very decent technical college. Most classes are fairly small, which give a good experience as far as being able to get some one-on-one help with instructors. Instructors and staff are very professional and friendly. They are more than willing to help you succeed in your classes if you put forth effort and show your desire to succeed. Campus is more or less within walking distance of gas stations, Walmart, and some other convenient places (McDonald’s for lunch anyone?).

One thing I think would be helpful is if the college offered some resources for getting required books if you can’t afford those from the school bookstore.
The Tech is not huge and you can easily get to classes. They also understand that you have a life outside of school, like work and home responsibilities.
Located in a very beautiful place with a nice location. Teachers are only there to make sure your experience is one of the best. Students are there to encourage their peers to do well.
Southeast Technical college is a great school to go to if someone is looking for smaller classrooms, better relationship with their professor, and saving a lot of money on tuition. Overall it's a really good college to attend.
The experience at my school has been great overall. Haven't really had any hassling with classes or curriculum.
The online courses are actually very interactive. For the class being online, there's actually a lot of work given to you to be done. Interacting with the teacher and peers is really easy fortunately.
Start Your Review of Minnesota State College Southeast
Since I haven't graduated yet I'm unsure. But according to all of the graduates I have talked to have said that career center was very helpful with them getting a job. According to our school's website, almost every course has a 100% job placement after graduation.
Most of the courses and professors at my school are great. The professors are personal and willing to help you pass their class. For the campus size being more on the smaller size, the college does offer a good variety of courses. The class sizes are fairly small, average size is about 20 people.
Many students that went to this college have left with certificates, diplomas, and degrees. All of them have gotten the jobs they went to college for and they're really well paying jobs. The career center on campus has been very helpful. Every employer that has recruited on campus has received a well educated employee.