Minneapolis Community & Technical College Reviews

I like how the school had many online options for my learning and I could easily get what I needed done for my educational goals. I do wish they had more weekend and late hour classes for individuals who work full-time during the day.
I attended MCTC for their Criminal Justice program. The school was very supportive and offered a variety of programs for parents and students to recieve financial support. The teachers are very helpful and stayed available, even after classes were over. I never had any issues with getting advice about class assignments, financial resources, or letters of recommendations. The school is inexpensive to attend and the campus is cozy. The school is also very diverse with programs structured around the student culture. I really enjoyed attending this college for a multitude of reasons and hope that others can say that they experienced the same treatment provided by this institution.
Minneapolis community & technical college is a school of opportunity. They do not discriminate. You can apply and receive an education. They are flexible, affordable and it is a great start. if you stopped attending and want to go back to college, Minneapolis Community and Technical College is a great path for your future.
Review Minneapolis Community & Technical College
Minneapolis Community and Technical College has been a great school for me. I love how diverse it is. The professors that I have had are awesome and I have learned a lot. The only thing I would change is the availability of the advisers.
Decent campus, teachers, student life, and classes. Very diverse and culturally varied as well as celebrated.
The Architectural Technology program is excellent. Most students are employed by local firms after the first year of classes, some earlier. Teachers go above and beyond to engage students in relavent material and create an office like environment. Great opportunities to volunteer and start networking as well. Many guest speakers and connections with local architecture, interior design, and engineering firms.
I am a PSEO high school student attending MCTC. My experience here wasn't and still isn't to great. I wish they would care a little bit more about their students. I understand they have a lot, but it would be nice. I wish they would change the way some of the professors communicate. Many of them don't get back to you for a while.
Best school I ever had beacuse their flexible teacher and breathtaking tutoring. Advisors are very amazing you hep you meet you academic needings and career pathways.
It's a great school. Great location. But I wish they would change the add\drop period to two weeks after start date instead of one.
MCTC is a great school for those looking to get a degree in a technical or vocational career. The student population is extremely diverse which makes the experience just that much better. All of the professors I have taken courses from are very invested in their students' success and hold them to very high standards. Overall, it was a great education.
Overall, I find that Niche is a really user friendly site. This is important to me because I dislike when it is difficult to navigate through sites.
Love the diversity and access to different programs and degrees. The music department could use some improvement.
This is my second semester here. So far, it's been a pretty good experience overall. Professors are very helpful and friendly, students are friendly and motivated, classes aren't completely confusing, and staff members are also pretty friendly and helpful. I would like to see more representation of some student groups, though.
Classes and online courses are very flexible and the professors are very understanding when it comes to life events. I have not transferred schools yet so there have been no frustrations.
I've taken several online courses here and they've all been very manageable and user-friendly. It's helpful for me to take classes at home and work on homework on my own time as it helps me be more self-reliant and exercises many independent skills that I need in life.
As I've said before, Alumni are very helpful and the school offers many resources for students looking to pursue or further their careers.
Professors are very understanding and push students to do their best. I feel I've learned a lot from my classes and my professors, and have gotten to know them well.
Review Minneapolis Community & Technical College
The student career center has been very helpful in answering any questions I've had and offering helpful tips into career services. Alumni are very friendly and more than willing to help, the same can be said for the rest of the faculty. I feel very confident that graduating from this school will give me a good advantage in applying for jobs.
My professors have taught me a lot about the things I want to know and things I need to know, providing helpful information and interesting concepts that affect me on a day to day basis.
MCTC is a wonderful, diverse campus that has offered me great insight into the kind of career I want to pursue and how I can achieve my goals.