1. Roseville, MN
  2. 2 Year

Minneapolis Business College Reviews

It was a great college. I went and got my degree there and I had a great time there. We did a lot of hands on work which I thought it was very helpful.
graduate faster and will get a lot of experience before started a job.
I had visit their website and decided to make and appointment for the tour. I also look through their website and got some clude about their cost for the course and how long it take to finish the course.
There is a 2 month volunteer in a work place that they are interest in. After 2 month they can either register for that job again or find a new job. This 2 month volunteer help give the student experience of what it will look like in the their major job.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
They explain everything clearing. They make sure their student understand before they move on to a new topic. The class are small, but it is good because you will know other people faster because there are not much name and people to remember.
At the end most student that go to this school have a job within 4 months. The percent of graduate student are higher then other school.
  • 8 months ago
  • Value
It is different that Minneapolis business college find a job for all their student to volunteer for 2 month and get some experience about the job they going to do.
It went faster and get done with college quickly. They do most thing hand on and it is easy to understand while learning and doing it at the same time.
I haven't started college yet but everything I've heard has been great.
Clear and straightforward. They want you to succeed.
Multiple problems last semester with the schools online servers which should not happen to be honest. The schools server was down for 6 days which made students take their finals over break. Quiz's/ test not accurate, had to email instructors many times to clarify.
I really love it here. I have made a lot of friends, and for the first time in my life, learning has been fun.
Everything is included in tuition, and I've never had to worry about surprise expenses.
  • Value
The schedules are set and cannot be changed to go along with the student's availability.
The school is designed more to do homework and studies at home, rather than at school.
  • Campus
Being able to go to school for such a short time and finish with going to a job is a definite plus. There's not really much of a campus or college type experience.
  • Campus
I will be prepared to start a job after graduation and my school will help me with future jobs and my externship.
  • Value
There is a lot of diversity, but everyone gets along good.
The classes directly apply to my area of studies, and the professors are great!
I get hands on experience and already feel comfortable for my upcoming externship.