Mineral Area College Reviews

I am going to Mineral Area College through a dual enrollment that my High School offers. Mineral Area College has been very easy to work with as I am still a high school student. I am grateful I've had the opportunity to take college courses throughout High School.
It has a very large majority of staff that have no problem with taking time out to help you with any issues you may be having with the class.
Mineral area college is a great community college to receive an associates degree. The instructors and counselors are very helpful. They offer online classes so that you can take classes from home. They also offer many different programs such as nursing, radiology, pharmacy tech, and others. Mineral area college is an inexpensive way to get a great degree.
Review Mineral Area College
Mineral Area College is an amazing college to attend if you're looking for an affordable college. MAC has the best professors and some of the nicest students. It is always clean and very welcoming.
I went on a college trip to visit Mineral Area College, and I loved it. The staff was nice and very helpful. The tour guides showed us everything at the college for the most part, and helped us fill out or online application. We got to see what the housing looked like, and even got to go in one. They also fed us when we were done, and that was great. After I applied that day I got accepted the next week! Mineral Area may be a lot smaller than most schools, but the opportunities are endless!
Every one is so nice the teachers are awesome the staff treat you and family like they are close friends, but i would like to see more History programs
Mineral Area College is a nice school for those pursuing an Associate's Degree. The classes are not hard and the teachers are all very nice. The prices for this community college are also very reasonable.
Teachers were not helpful and my experience was awful. The advisers they give you don't really help and you are sort of stuck on your own. Looking for a computer science degree? go elsewhere.
My experience at Mineral Area College has been a great one. I like that the teachers do what they can to help you and are always available. I would like to see some of the teaching from certain teachers change and the amount of time that they tell you that they need something.
Mineral Area College has been a great stepping stone for me to prepare for college. Also I have learned more about what I want to go to school for with the comfort of being close to home.
I like how they keep you up-to-date on activities going on around campus. Though I am an online student, if I lived closer I would love to participate in the archery club and drive in movie nights.
Hard to get in the program
There are a couple of programs that help you if need help with math, science, programming, or whatever you need!
I have only taken one online course and it was fairly decent, because I was still new to the life in college, and working!
The alumni network is large, and many of the people that go to college at MAC end up working there at some point in time!
The professors are really nice and they try to help you as much as the possibly can!
The have students on work study as student ambassadors, and see tours somewhat frequently
Review Mineral Area College
My Major or degree is in Computer Science, and you can kind of customize your schedule based on your interest!
So far I have made many friends which helps when you need help with homework!
I am taking general ed classes and find the workload adequate to be able to learn and make good grades.