Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.9 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.14 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.14 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say no one pays attention to varsity sports.11 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.12 responses
Colleges like Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
- B-Milwaukee Area Technical College
- 2 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 522 reviews
- BMinneapolis College of Art & Design
- 4 Year
- Minneapolis, MN
- 210 reviews
- BSchool of the Art Institute of Chicago
- 4 Year
- Chicago, IL
- 637 reviews
- B-Kansas City Art Institute
- 4 Year
- Kansas City, MO
- 292 reviews
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design Reviews
I am a senior in highschool who drove to Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design because I got accepted and received a scholarship there, it is also one of my top school choices. When I was there I was blown away. I love how close the building is to the dorms, and how there is an art store right there too. The dorms (where I would be living) looks amazing too! I love the environment inside the studios in the art building, it was very interesting to see so many people working together or working independently. they all seemed very invested in their work and it is very nice to see.
Coming from out of state, I can say that I have truly fallen in love with the city of Milwaukee and MIAD. The professors here are friendly and accommodating, and I can tell that I am set up for success. My advice to incoming freshman: just visit! See if you like it yourself. MIAD (and art school) is not for everyone.
Absolutely fantastic. Very open-minded place, and friendly too. Is a safe place to express yourself, and you get to meet amazing people along the way. Also, MIAD has many connections to help you in the future!