Millsaps College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.11 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.9 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.9 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.13 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.19 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Millsaps College Reviews
Even as a freshman at Millsaps, I can say with confidence that this one of the best schools I have ever been to. The professors are brilliant people who challenge students to think creatively and encourage the inclusion of other perspectives to create the best experience for the community as a whole. The classes are perhaps the most unique I have ever taken, and the curriculum helps students develop skills necessary for any major they wish to pursue. I love this school, and hope that it can only get better from here!
I'm just starting my freshman year and I'm absolutely loving it! I am a basketball player and my teammates and coaches are amazing! Everyone makes me feel like I'm at home. Wouldn't change anything except maybe giving athletic scholarships so you wouldn't have to worry about paying for school to go here, because it's very expensive.
Millsaps is a terrific small school. The environment is very welcoming, and you will quickly learn to meet many people on campus and have great academic relationships with professors. The work is tough, especially when you take on many activities (as many students do), but it is so worth the experience. There are also many opportunities that the school provides to advance you into your chosen field and to succeed after college. Overall, it is a fantastic small liberal arts college!